**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected title not appearing

Hey! I recently become uncollected and now, after about a week my uncollected title is not available and also the monthly uncollected event is locked.
Though i have access to my uncollected calendar and crystals.
Whats the reason for this to happen?

Comments

• Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Kabam Support should help you
  • Options
    Sanjith54Sanjith54 Posts: 22
    EinfachSo said:

Maybe you cheated :#

No i didn't. But yeah i was banned for a week. I didn't cheat for sure!
    My alliance members told me that i was banned bcoz of using vpn and also i completed the whole chap3 and 4 in one day and ig thats why kabam suspected me and banned bcoz i was using vpn
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Using vpn is not against ToS. Here's an old post from 2018.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/64946/what-happens-to-us-that-use-a-vpn
    You must have been banned for a valid reason, were you using mods or an emulator? Did you say something wrong on any chat? Kabam ain't good on a lot of things but they're pretty sharp with bans
  • Options
    Hey there, for account-specific question, our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into things for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.