**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relocate or add lock to autofight button

I can't tell you how many times I have accidentally hit the autofight button without meaning to. It may not be an issue on a phone, but on a tablet it becomes very frustrating. This could be fixed by relocating the button somewhere on the top of the screen... or if that messes with game progression already programmed around it being there you could introduce an autofight lock. Somewhere at the top of the screen, a button that freezes the autofight button on whatever position it is on when you hit the lock.

I searched for this subject before I posted and there are a lot of threads with autofight used in a different scenario... so I apologize if this is something already discussed and dismissed.

PLEASPLEASEPLEASE consider this change.
Help me Kabam, you're my only hope. 😂

--Tanis--

Comments

• SOOOO does anyone (on the staff as well) have any thoughts on this? Does this affect the players who use their phone at all?

• That's my art BTW.. just thought it might draw people in... hope that is OK.
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Could be useful. I’ve never felt the need for something like that though.
  • Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62
    Agree. So tired of realizing I've lost control of my champ mid-battle. I suggest moving the autofight button up next to the pause button.
  • Tanis_RavenworthTanis_Ravenworth Posts: 6
    I've seen more threads pop up about this... please do something