**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Event Quests are not fit for All players

3* and 4* rewards... I'll leave it at that. Why must Endgame players always get the short end of the stick? A whole month dedicated... to improving small rosters? And people wonder why we are always bored... because there isn't a challenge for us. Once we complete the permanent content there is nothing for us to beat. No real reason to play the game. This is getting out of hand. It's about time to roll out the Cavalier difficulty monthly EQs and side EQs with more 6* or 5/65 geared rewards. It's time to move forward the game is getting stale for endgame players.

Comments

• Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I feel they need to release cavalier monthly eq so they dont keep making uncollected harder and harder to suit end game players..it leaves those who are in the middle that cant fully explore it yet in a situation where we are better off saving our units instead of investing them in the poor amount of rewards given. If they keep making it more difficult to suit you guys then soon as I said before it wont be worth the effort for those without r5 5 stars
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    We just got abyss...
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

I feel they need to release cavalier monthly eq so they dont keep making uncollected harder and harder to suit end game players..it leaves those who are in the middle that cant fully explore it yet in a situation where we are better off saving our units instead of investing them in the poor amount of rewards given. If they keep making it more difficult to suit you guys then soon as I said before it wont be worth the effort for those without r5 5 stars

Not sure which uncollected EQs you’ve been doing, but they’ve been getting easier each month not harder. With the exception of Mojo, every boss has been relatively easy to beat and even then Mojo isn’t difficult if you use the right strategy.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I wish the people who think end game players get nothing and the people who think end game players get everything would duke it out in a cage match, and the last one alive gets to decide which complaint we have to hear for the rest of the game's existence.

And if you are one of them... you'd understand we get little to nothing. The only thing we can look forward to are the variants. No difficulty playing the Uncollected or Epics EQs and most of the time rewards are subpar for our standards. They fit better for those who are pushing to be endgame.
    And yet end game players keep progressing, almost as if by magic. I wonder how they manage that trick, doing nothing but what everyone else is doing, as there's nothing in the game they could be doing differently. I guess every end game player must be just sitting on the couch, occasionally moving in AW, and spending a few hundred thousand dollars on offers.
    Endgame players progress mainly because of AW and AQ (moreso AQ). The permanent contents are just bonus rewards for challenging yourself. Would you not like to fight someone like Nameless Thanos monthly but with different Marvel characters and nodes for variety?
    Sure I would. However, there's what I want as a player, and there's what I think is good for the game. And I think saying there's nothing for end game players is just as false as saying the game only caters to end game players.

Depending on how you define "end game player" we're talking about something between maybe 2% and 0.01% of players. The idea that they should be targeted with about 20% of the monthly content is unrealistic. Also the end game players are always going to outrace the ability of the devs to make new content for them, and even the ability for the game to accommodate them in the entire progressional ladder. That's what makes them end game players: they are significantly faster than everyone else, and always will be. But it isn't good for the game if the people at the very top are allowed to progress at the same or higher speed as the average player because that's unsustainable. Even feeding the notion that as soon as they get bored the game has an obligation to create a whole new progression point just for them is detrimental to the game in the long run.

Those of us that are Cavalier or higher, who've run through the Variants and Act 6, have to recognize that being bored is the result of deliberately outracing the other 99% of the players, and you're going to have to slow down until enough of them catch up to make the next step up worth creating for enough players.
    I do understand what your saying but as someone who has been playing for years and has everything 100% completed (besides abyss), it’s hard not to beat content when it comes out.... there’s really nothing else to do.. it has nothing to do with speed, it’s a matter of finally having a new piece of content drop and something new to do.

AQ and AW are barely time consuming and arena can basically be done with your eyes closed. So yeah, hard not to complete new content when it comes out because what else am I going to do?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Whether it be a title for beating/exploring Act 6 or an upgrade to the cavalier title... we need improved rewards across the board. Better free crystals to match the health pools of our champs, Better daily crystals and an improved weekly calendar to keep us engaged, Better Solo crystals for us grind our signature stones, 5* basic arenas to give more casual players a chance at newer characters, and a new Cavalier difficulty for EQs to test our skills.

Side event epic rewards are bad designed this month. What is that? legendary crystal for exploration? not even a 5*. Game developers should realize its 2020 and match the rewards and outdated aspects of the game to it’s meta.
    Solo events, solo crystals, PHCs at higher arenas milestones, iso on duping 5*s and 6*s (the same as 4*s lol) and many other factors of the game are so 2016.
    It’s the first time, for me at least, I’m considering the option to quit after 4 years of loyal playing. Progress is relatively slower than ever since I’ve started. Something needs to change and it needs to change quickly.
    End game players aren't the only ones that play this game. I'll never understand this mentality that "end game" players always need to be catered to everytime there's something released.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

UC eqs have been super easy. No way they've gotten harder. If they were, there'd be 50 posts about how hard "x" champ is and how much of a money grab there is.
  • NMEONES said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I wish the people who think end game players get nothing and the people who think end game players get everything would duke it out in a cage match, and the last one alive gets to decide which complaint we have to hear for the rest of the game's existence.

And if you are one of them... you'd understand we get little to nothing. The only thing we can look forward to are the variants. No difficulty playing the Uncollected or Epics EQs and most of the time rewards are subpar for our standards. They fit better for those who are pushing to be endgame.
    And yet end game players keep progressing, almost as if by magic. I wonder how they manage that trick, doing nothing but what everyone else is doing, as there's nothing in the game they could be doing differently. I guess every end game player must be just sitting on the couch, occasionally moving in AW, and spending a few hundred thousand dollars on offers.
    Endgame players progress mainly because of AW and AQ (moreso AQ). The permanent contents are just bonus rewards for challenging yourself. Would you not like to fight someone like Nameless Thanos monthly but with different Marvel characters and nodes for variety?
    Sure I would. However, there's what I want as a player, and there's what I think is good for the game. And I think saying there's nothing for end game players is just as false as saying the game only caters to end game players.

Depending on how you define "end game player" we're talking about something between maybe 2% and 0.01% of players. The idea that they should be targeted with about 20% of the monthly content is unrealistic. Also the end game players are always going to outrace the ability of the devs to make new content for them, and even the ability for the game to accommodate them in the entire progressional ladder. That's what makes them end game players: they are significantly faster than everyone else, and always will be. But it isn't good for the game if the people at the very top are allowed to progress at the same or higher speed as the average player because that's unsustainable. Even feeding the notion that as soon as they get bored the game has an obligation to create a whole new progression point just for them is detrimental to the game in the long run.

Those of us that are Cavalier or higher, who've run through the Variants and Act 6, have to recognize that being bored is the result of deliberately outracing the other 99% of the players, and you're going to have to slow down until enough of them catch up to make the next step up worth creating for enough players.
    I do understand what your saying but as someone who has been playing for years and has everything 100% completed (besides abyss), it’s hard not to beat content when it comes out.... there’s really nothing else to do.. it has nothing to do with speed, it’s a matter of finally having a new piece of content drop and something new to do.

AQ and AW are barely time consuming and arena can basically be done with your eyes closed. So yeah, hard not to complete new content when it comes out because what else am I going to do?
    For one thing, the Abyss. And you can choose to spend a couple thousand units like some people are doing, which is entirely valid, but then you don't get to complain about running out of things to do. Or you can try to complete it without spending, by practicing, getting more skilled (evidence shows that many fights can be soloed with a strong enough roster and enough play skill), and eventually beating things very inexpensively. It is not like you're in a rush, right?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Thanks for the feedback. Not every event will be perfect for every player. We try our hardest to make sure that every group of players has something that they will find challenging and rewarding, but that doesn't mean that we will strike that chord with every piece of Content.

Our Monthly content is not usually End Game content. That is left to content such as Act 6, Variant Difficulty, and the newly released Abyss of Legends (yes, I understand that this is out of reach for many players, but it is the most end game of content, with the most end game of rewards available at this time).

We hope that future content will be up to your standards.

I understand that monthly contents are't intended to be one of the major contents in the game but it's a necessity to keep it fresh. We are long due for a difficulty jump and increased rewards to match players further in act 6 than the rest willing to take on the challenge.
    Well, if you're looking to take on a Challenge... The Abyss is waiting!
    I'm just curious to see what node combinations you guys can pull off with the new champs each month. I'm not looking for something as high caliber as the abyss but I would like to see something similar to the Maze last year or even the boss rushes
    The Abyss is literally built for end game players. "Little to nothing"....pfffft.

All year in 2019 "end game" players have had 6.1-6.3 released. You have Variants 1-4. You also have The Abyss. You have UC EQ. Map 7. Masters AW.

You have plenty of stuff.
    The problem you guys are having is that you want to bring logic to this thread. Shame on you! 🤣😉🤣
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

Thanks for the feedback. Not every event will be perfect for every player. We try our hardest to make sure that every group of players has something that they will find challenging and rewarding, but that doesn't mean that we will strike that chord with every piece of Content.

Our Monthly content is not usually End Game content. That is left to content such as Act 6, Variant Difficulty, and the newly released Abyss of Legends (yes, I understand that this is out of reach for many players, but it is the most end game of content, with the most end game of rewards available at this time).

We hope that future content will be up to your standards.

I understand that monthly contents are't intended to be one of the major contents in the game but it's a necessity to keep it fresh. We are long due for a difficulty jump and increased rewards to match players further in act 6 than the rest willing to take on the challenge.
    Well, if you're looking to take on a Challenge... The Abyss is waiting!
    I'm just curious to see what node combinations you guys can pull off with the new champs each month. I'm not looking for something as high caliber as the abyss but I would like to see something similar to the Maze last year or even the boss rushes
    The Abyss is literally built for end game players. "Little to nothing"....pfffft.

All year in 2019 "end game" players have had 6.1-6.3 released. You have Variants 1-4. You also have The Abyss. You have UC EQ. Map 7. Masters AW.

You have plenty of stuff.
    If they want more challenge, then use 1*-3* in event quests & 5*r1 in act6... you will surely get more challenge...

btw nowadays the true endgame players (& whales) has so deep roster that they r finishing AoL on day1, but look at other players (mostly 90%) complaining about what to do after 240 hits... this game is foe fun. everyone is getting that. who wants more they can try 1*-3* champs to clear content...
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

3* and 4* rewards... I'll leave it at that. Why must Endgame players always get the short end of the stick? A whole month dedicated... to improving small rosters? And people wonder why we are always bored... because there isn't a challenge for us. Once we complete the permanent content there is nothing for us to beat. No real reason to play the game. This is getting out of hand. It's about time to roll out the Cavalier difficulty monthly EQs and side EQs with more 6* or 5/65 geared rewards. It's time to move forward the game is getting stale for endgame players.

Am not sure your type have completed the abyss. Create a challenge for yourself seatin and other top players do it, create a F2p second account and see how challenging it can get instead of using 5/65 5* champs to run monthly event quest and be complaining about how easy it was.Note mcoc is not the only game in the universe
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    At the end of the day no one is ever gonna be pleased cause ik dang well if they were to release a Cavalier EQ we would get like 20 threads each month saying "Oh this is too hard why is everything so hard wah wah wah" so watch what you wish for. Also even then you say that there is not enough endgame content when you haven't even finished all of it yet how does that make any sense