**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel in new UC Event

Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
edited February 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have a good heal reversal champ. I have She Hulk, which reverse but ever so slightly and I have a 3 star Modok and a lvl 1 4 star Guillotine. I don't have CapIW and my Void us unduped lvl1. Suggestions or tips to handle without heal reverse? I got him to like 60 with 4/40 Warlock but I couldn't keep the infections up very well without giving him analysis stacks. My IM IW 4/40 wasn't able to get much done damage wise. Can BWCV reverse or just stop healing with Despair? (I don't currently have despair). Thoughts, tips?

Comments

• Crash11786Crash11786 Posts: 4
    Do you have a duped Ronan? He can handle that sentinel pretty easily.
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    Sadly no, no Ronan.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    2* Cap works.
  • VellaKXVellaKX Posts: 17
    IM IW is good with it’s long range heavy to finish the job, an BWCV have the buff immunity that clears the Sentinel. Bring in your champs to push his hp as low as you can, then with the IMIW spam heavy, if you start it far from the Sentinel least the blade slice will reach him, and with that you can K.O. Him.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    It's aggression: Regen - so just keep hitting him to keep knocking off the stacks...