**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did they forget to lock AW rating offseason?

I’m still seeing +\- values in tier 5.

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Typically during offseason this displays as zero for a win, zero for a loss.

Can someone tell me, is this a “visual error,” or did they actually not lock it, so it will affect rating?

As an ally who is near a tier cutoff, knowing the impact of this war would be useful!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's like that the first war of the offseason every time. The war ratings won't actually change and the second war it will be blank. Not sure why.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited February 2020
    I remember this also happened near the end of an offseason once, and the war ratings DID actually change, and they weren’t corrected.

So I get nervous. Lol.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    This happened after last season and the ratings were not affected.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I thought war rating can be affected depending on how high of a tier you are. It was my understanding it moves half of what it usually does.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any whispers about this issue being around again?
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    What was the result of this? Did we figure it out?
    @Kabam Miike what’s the deal? Can we get an answer here? War rating should be locked, no?

I mean, you deleted my post asking the same thing, so I would assume someone would answer this one...
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    RonD9 said:

@Kabam Miike what’s the deal? Can we get an answer here? War rating should be locked, no?

Only tier 5 and up get locked quite clearly your tier 6 so no lock would occur
    Patchie93 said:

RonD9 said:

Every tier is showing the +/- this war. I'm fairly certain that the war ratings for the locked tiers won't actually change though.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I am in Tier 5 and I see +0 -0, very weird
    iRetr0 said:

I am in Tier 5 and I see +0 -0, very weird

That's because it's the second war now. The first war showed a regular +/- but the ratings didn't change. I guess the second guy who posted from tier 6 did so for the second war and I wasn't thinking lol. We show a +/- of zero now also but this thread was about the recurring visual glitch where the first war of the offseason looks like it isn't locked.
    edited February 2020
    Patchie93 said:

RonD9 said:

Got it.. thanks. It should be for every tier though. So every other tier above can collect loyalty and buy war boosts, stock up... and not have to worry if they lose or not. That’s not fair. We have to worry about dropping a tier, so it’s almost just as critical as an in season match. Dumb rule for only tier 1-5. Should be everyone. Right @Kabam Miike .. wouldn’t that be more fair for every?