**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sold 5* Namor and got him right back from 5* crystal

To finish my statement, I sold the second one too. I searched the forum and I can't find my situation. On to the question: Will I be reimbursed for both? My first Namor was awakened, obviously the second was not.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Wait ... what would be the compensation for the second one?
    Just get him back again at rank 1?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Why’d you sell the second one? Zero point in doing that.

You’ll get a Namor at sig 20 back unless you pulled him more than once before this.
  • Wait ... what would be the compensation for the second one?
    Just get him back again at rank 1?

I have no idea, that's why I tagged some mods...
  • RogerRabs said:

You’ll get a Namor at sig 20 back unless you pulled him more than once before this.

Yeah, I realized the idiocy in my action after I did it. The first Namor was awakened, but I don't remember his sig level. I used a gem, at the time there was no indication he was up for a "re-balance."
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If u just pulled him what would be the benefit in selling him a second time? It's not like he was ranked up so u won't get the resources back.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Pulling him in general while you sold him back sucks because you don't get the 275 6* shards you would have gotten if you pulled him either before you sold him or after you got him back. Tough break. I hope you don't pull him again soon
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

RogerRabs said:

Yeah, I realized the idiocy in my action after I did it. The first Namor was awakened, but I don't remember his sig level. I used a gem, at the time there was no indication he was up for a "re-balance."
    You should get the gem back plus any sig stones you used.

• It happened to me .My namor was 5 star r3 used a mutant awaking gem and put in some sig stones. during the allowed period I sold my 5 star Namor and just got him yesterday from the grandmaster heart crystal as 5 star. I haven't sold the the second one though he is still r1 l1 .
    Does this mean next month I will get unawkened namor + awakening gem + sig stones and when I clam them my Namor will be awakened ?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

It happened to me .My namor was 5 star r3 used a mutant awaking gem and put in some sig stones. during the allowed period I sold my 5 star Namor and just got him yesterday from the grandmaster heart crystal as 5 star. I haven't sold the the second one though he is still r1 l1 .
    Does this mean next month I will get unawkened namor + awakening gem + sig stones and when I clam them my Namor will be awakened ?

Probably yes.