**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sold 5* Namor and got him right back from 5* crystal

To finish my statement, I sold the second one too. I searched the forum and I can't find my situation. On to the question: Will I be reimbursed for both? My first Namor was awakened, obviously the second was not.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Wait ... what would be the compensation for the second one?
    Just get him back again at rank 1?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Why’d you sell the second one? Zero point in doing that.

You’ll get a Namor at sig 20 back unless you pulled him more than once before this.
  • Wait ... what would be the compensation for the second one?
    Just get him back again at rank 1?

I have no idea, that's why I tagged some mods...
  • RogerRabs said:

You’ll get a Namor at sig 20 back unless you pulled him more than once before this.

Yeah, I realized the idiocy in my action after I did it. The first Namor was awakened, but I don't remember his sig level. I used a gem, at the time there was no indication he was up for a "re-balance."
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If u just pulled him what would be the benefit in selling him a second time? It's not like he was ranked up so u won't get the resources back.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Pulling him in general while you sold him back sucks because you don't get the 275 6* shards you would have gotten if you pulled him either before you sold him or after you got him back. Tough break. I hope you don't pull him again soon
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

RogerRabs said:

Yeah, I realized the idiocy in my action after I did it. The first Namor was awakened, but I don't remember his sig level. I used a gem, at the time there was no indication he was up for a "re-balance."
    You should get the gem back plus any sig stones you used.

• It happened to me .My namor was 5 star r3 used a mutant awaking gem and put in some sig stones. during the allowed period I sold my 5 star Namor and just got him yesterday from the grandmaster heart crystal as 5 star. I haven't sold the the second one though he is still r1 l1 .
    Does this mean next month I will get unawkened namor + awakening gem + sig stones and when I clam them my Namor will be awakened ?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

It happened to me .My namor was 5 star r3 used a mutant awaking gem and put in some sig stones. during the allowed period I sold my 5 star Namor and just got him yesterday from the grandmaster heart crystal as 5 star. I haven't sold the the second one though he is still r1 l1 .
    Does this mean next month I will get unawkened namor + awakening gem + sig stones and when I clam them my Namor will be awakened ?

Probably yes.