**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Nova any good?

Or at least good on defense ?

Comments

• cataclysmcataclysm Posts: 4
    yea nova is an annoying defender,what star did you get
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    cataclysm said:

yea nova is an annoying defender,what star did you get

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats! I'm gonna assume it's from a longshot cavalier so good for you! You pulled a subfeature 5* champ from a cav! Anyways, he's good on defense and has good animations but thats about it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    His playstyle is insanely annoying to use but he can be an annoying defender. Just not really a champ you want to actually use
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Hes just great for intercept practice lol. He lacks a lot of utility and his damage is just ok at best. I personally find his playstyle kind of fun since u can backdraft w/out having to worry about getting hit. Im not too sure but he might be able to counter korg’s thorn damage. Otherwise a very annoying defender and a fun ok champ to add to ur roster
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    What types of nodes will he be most effective on as a defender? Just pulled one myself and also trying to anticipate where we will run into him in the future against other Novas.
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167

What types of nodes will he be most effective on as a defender? Just pulled one myself and also trying to anticipate where we will run into him in the future against other Novas.

Maybe special 2 node? Wondering that myself.
    Hard thing is for defenders to be useful they need to be about r5. Don’t know if I would want to drop those resources on him