**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.4

Hello
I'm having lots of trouble completing this act even when using lots of potions and revives any advice
The team that I use are SL, Ghost, Gully, Kilmonger and Winter Solider

Comments

• TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sunspot has amazing damage, try him
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Also if you die in a path dont revive just restart and try again. Its cheaper to buy refills then to waste revives and potions. 5.4 can be done with either
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    If you can play ghost well you can run act 5 itemless. But what you need in every chapter one power control champ, double immune champ, high damage dealer, a good nullifier this set will get you through any chapter in act 5 except the ultron boss which requires a diff kind of line up
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    What part(s) is/are actually giving you trouble?

Depending on the paths you take, Ghost can zerg like 95% of the content, provided you're capable with her
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36

Depending on the paths you take, Ghost can zerg like 95% of the content, provided you're capable with her

I take the brute force path and I keep getting killed by yondu or sparky
    Also I'm pretty bad at playing ghost
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Tiborgina said:

I take the brute force path and I keep getting killed by yondu or sparky
    Also I'm pretty bad at playing ghost
    OK, so learning to intercept is a big benefit. Check out Dork Lessons' Video on how to Intercept to get started on it.

Ghost takes some serious getting used to, but once you have it nailed, she's just amazing and will literally change the game for you.