**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for cavalier

Do people think I'm strong enough yet and have enough potions and revives to try for cavalier yet??

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Much much more than enough, but I can't see someone to take down Xbones boss.
    I personally achieved cavalier at 350k rating and around 10 40% revives.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Unit man looks like a good r5 too, so yeah!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Absolutely. It's only six paths, and with that team (and I assume you have other good champs) and those units, you can do it in one afternoon. Boost up and plow thru.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I did it with half of potions and only 1 R5 5* with no big issues. You are overprepared
  • Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53

These my other champs
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    I did it with way less potions, way less units and only r4 5*. You got this easy
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    It's actually kind of silly that you're not Cavalier yet with a roster and resources like that, but I get it. I put off doing Act 6 for the longest time because I was intimidated but it was actually very doable.

I did it with wayyyy less and with only one unawakened rank 5 ghost with the others being rank 4.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    100% Yes. When I became cavalier I had pretty much no revives or health potions saved up; seeing how prepared you are in terms of units as well as resources, you should not have too many problems becoming cavalier as well.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

Is there any special node on Xbone fight? I heard he is tough...
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

Biohazard and vigour. Not that hard with the right champs.

Biohazard and vigour. Not that hard with the right champs.
    What champs are best for crossbones??
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I did it with 3 4/55s and a handful of 3/45s. You got this. You can try quaking OR, but you will need to watch spores once you get in that corner. Vision with his healblock could do it for you.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Quake easily gets down the crossbones do no need to worry you're all set you could probably do 6.2 as well
  • Zuro said:

Quake easily gets down the crossbones do no need to worry you're all set you could probably do 6.2 as well

As a rank 4 that might be a really long fight, but it is doable if you're someone that can quake in the corner for five to ten minutes.
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    I think you’re late on becoming Cavalier. I got the title with:
    R4 Corvus unduped
    R4 Iceman unduped
    R3 IMIW unduped
    R3 Void Duped sig 20
    R2 NF Unduped

Toughest fight was Crossbone for sure. Helped a lot having Iceman. I think you can bruteforce him with Hype using a bunch of revives if you can’t take him down with Quake. Good luck and keep us posted! Cheers!
    DNA3000 said:

Zuro said:

As a rank 4 that might be a really long fight, but it is doable if you're someone that can quake in the corner for five to ten minutes.
    I did it back then with my r4 I don't remember it taking that long although I could be wrong just have to time the heavies with the timer to prevent the healing and kaboom you win
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    My man you could probably do it with wasting a unit.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Crossbones will be the biggest challenge
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    You’ve got 2 more rank 5s than I did at the time, you should be good.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    Vision has heal block yes? Crossbones would be an easy fight with him.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    I used warlock r3 in duped and got him down to 5% in one go, died from block damage.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Your roster and resources are definitely more than enough. How comfortable you are with fighting the stacked champs and the special nodes - that is another story. Best action is to try it casually, not use potions or boosts, and see how it feels. You'll eventually get familiar.

I was at around 400k total base hero pi when I got to Cavalier with these guys:

I used not more than twenty Level 1 Revives, a few Level 2 Revives, and maybe around sixty or so Level 2/3 Health potions. These were all from 4-hr crystals. Zero units actually spent. Did a single pass on most of the maps in 5.4 and 6.1. Corvus Glaive did most of the heavy lifting.

Best of luck to you, mate!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Only her dex method works so theres that if ones not good at it
    GagoH said:

Zuro said:

Only her dex method works so theres that if ones not good at it
    Ones happens if you parry I forgot haven't been in 6.1 in awhile