**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why does the Mojo Arena Milestone stop at 800K?...

Now, this isn't even about the rewards which are lackluster to say the least, but it's so odd that the Milestone stops at 800K. Now I also get that not all players can hit that Milestone in a day.

However for those who can, the 800K Milestone gets you barely about halfway through the objectives. Some of these Champions like Invisible Woman, Mister Fantastic & Namor barely even appear up as part of the pre-made Deadpool teams that's supposedly going to make completing these objectives easier. Not to mention you have to do 150 rounds in this arena just to get the Defeat Deadpool objective done. 150! So Kabam wants you to do 150 rounds of this Arena, with no milestone rewards past 800K. Why?...

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 998 ★★★★
    Cause Kabam. On my way to 2mil for a 3* champ and a profile pic that noone cares about
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    It makes 0 sense. Should have at the least gone to 1.5 mil, i finished today and only made it through the first of 5 deadpool fight objectives so am i supposed to grind an arena with no rank rewards or milestones for a reliable way to fight enough deadpools and romance/complicated synergies to hit the objectives? I still need to fight 100+ deadpools it just makes 0 sense. Incredibly thoughtless and lazy design. Its basically half of the 4 star basic milestones except they replaced the units with fgmc shards.... They should have at the bare minimum put the units in there too.

Also the objectives are just so meager 200-400 shards on average and a bunch of the same boost that i forgot about and didn't use bc the epic love battlerealm side quest was just straight up pre school. Idk feels like we are going backwards this month. I usually like and back the sidequests and objectives but these are just so bad i really cant believe it. Last few objectives were really really good with all kinds of t2a and crystals and useful things that were exciting but these are so lame i think we have to be getting punked here. Where tf is Ashton. Maybe next month will be better.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,795 ★★★★★
    Funny when you go on forums to create a thread then realize someone else made one already to discuss what you were going to
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

It makes 0 sense. Should have at the least gone to 1.5 mil, i finished today and only made it through the first of 5 deadpool fight objectives so am i supposed to grind an arena with no rank rewards or milestones for a reliable way to fight enough deadpools and romance/complicated synergies to hit the objectives? I still need to fight 100+ deadpools it just makes 0 sense. Incredibly thoughtless and lazy design. Its basically half of the 4 star basic milestones except they replaced the units with fgmc shards.... They should have at the bare minimum put the units in there too.

Also the objectives are just so meager 200-400 shards on average and a bunch of the same boost that i forgot about and didn't use bc the epic love battlerealm side quest was just straight up pre school. Idk feels like we are going backwards this month. I usually like and back the sidequests and objectives but these are just so bad i really cant believe it. Last few objectives were really really good with all kinds of t2a and crystals and useful things that were exciting but these are so lame i think we have to be getting punked here. Where tf is Ashton. Maybe next month will be better.

Exactly my thoughts. It is what it is man...the thing that gets me the most is the "Defeat Deadpool" 150 times. Who even thought that was a good idea?!
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I think it’s due to gold being 10k of each 8 milestones. In total it makes 80k. But still doesn’t explain why it stops at 8 as you can lose interest to continue pushing further.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Exactly my thoughts. It is what it is man...the thing that gets me the most is the "Defeat Deadpool" 150 times. Who even thought that was a good idea?!
    You can hit the Objectives in regular Arenas.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

You can hit the Objectives in regular Arenas.
    This comment is so naive if we’re being real. Red deadpool is one of the rarest champs in game and (don’t know if DPXF counts) but even if he does he isn’t out as a 5* and 6*s are still fairly rare. So you could easily go 30+ rounds without seeing a single deadpool in normal arenas. Plus there are over 130 champs or something in game so even for the other champs like IW/Namor and such how often will you realistically see them in arena
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Yup good luck finding Deadpool in regular Arenas. Yes while you can try to complete the other objectives through the normal Arenas, def not the Deadpool one.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Because its a trash event, thats why
  • This is a good time to use lower tier characters, right? Get the reps, but don't blw through so quickly?