**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I get Cavalier?

Hey guys, I am sorry but I can't provide u with a screenshot cause I do not have my phone avaiable on work.
I have completed akt5 without trouble, but chapter 2-4 are not explored.
My roster is:

6Star:
r1: taskmaster, phoenix (both not dub.)
5Star:
r4: Aegon (sig. 110), Medusa (sig. 30), Iceman, Sunspot
r3: Stark Spidey, spidey stelth, venom, darkhawk (all not dub.) and ImIw (sig. 20)
r2: GHulk, IW
r1: old Guillotine

I have 850 Units and pretty decent skill. I have the resources to take a r1 to r4

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    How many 4 hour crystals do you have? Medusa will do a LOT of work in the 2nd and 6th chapter.

Iceman can do crossbones in the 5th, but if you aren't good with 300+ hit combos, then ramping up aegon will also be able to do him with revives.

I did it recently without spending units, but opened 400+ 4 hour crystals that I had been hoarding. Had 4/55 quake for the robots and Omega 5/65 for everything else. Have a go at the first 4 chapters, if you can do the first with one or two revives, you can do the next 3 without any.
    Also, save all your glory for stacks of t5 basic in the glory store. You should be able to get 4500 every 8 days in a reasonably competent alliance.

Having a 5/65, particularly that duped aegon, will completely change your game.
  • DragonEggLpDragonEggLp Posts: 14
    Yeah ty. But I have save ~10 4 hour crystals :neutral: .
    Will try a bit on sunday. Lets see how far I can get :smile:
    Do u have more tips?

Also, save all your glory for stacks of t5 basic in the glory store. You should be able to get 4500 every 8 days in a reasonably competent alliance.

Having a 5/65, particularly that duped aegon, will completely change your game.

Yeah I am currently on 1 and a ~15k fragments. When I notice that I cant get to Cavalier till march callendar, I will explore akt5 chapter 4
    Save all your 4 hour crystals. Don't open any, unless you need to burn them for something like cavalier, labyrinth, variants, collector etc.

Also, do every level up event ( 2* and 3* champs) to the second to last milestone; you get a revive and 25 units. Not worth going past that second to last milestone. You'll need a lot of units and heals if you get aegon to complete each lane on your way to the boss.

Can you take down winter solider in rol easily? If so, and it's boring, but farm him for at least 15 lv3 potions.

Also, think about trying for as many of the love potions in the current Deadpool quests as you can.

In aegon, Medusa and Iceman, you have the solutions to every boss. You just need the heals and revives for chip damage and mistakes!
    Thats a good write up. Winter soldier should be pretty easy with sunspot ;). Thanks for all the good advise :blush:

100% yes! I got Cav with my R4 5* Ægon at sig 20 and my unawakened R3 Medusa

How much units and revives did u use?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Hey guys, I am sorry but I can't provide u with a screenshot cause I do not have my phone avaiable on work.
    I have completed akt5 without trouble, but chapter 2-4 are not explored.
    My roster is:

6Star:
    r1: taskmaster, phoenix (both not dub.)
    5Star:
    r4: Aegon (sig. 110), Medusa (sig. 30), Iceman, Sunspot
    r3: Stark Spidey, spidey stelth, venom, darkhawk (all not dub.) and ImIw (sig. 20)
    r2: GHulk, IW
    r1: old Guillotine

I have 850 Units and pretty decent skill. I have the resources to take a r1 to r4

You have 6* rank 4 or they are 5* rank 4
  • I personally would do act 5 100% first but thats just what i did. I think you could do it with your aegon
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    edited February 2020
    Nvm, answered my own question.
  • Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Yea what mostly everyone else is saying, the biggest concern is crossbones but you have iceman for him (who I used) and got him in around 340-360 hits, honestly my favorite my fight by far in chp 6 with iceman. And honestly I would consider bringing stark Spidey up, he was one of my mvps for fights because they’re all 100+ health
    Thanks for all the tips. I managed to get to cavalier and spent about 600 Units. I am very happy to get the better Calendar next month :)