**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side quest worse than a year ago

So I was scrolling through some old photos and realized something honestly appalling. The rewards from Love is a battlerealm 3 (last year), are better than those of this year! Last year epic 100 percent rewards were 7k 5 star shards, 2 legendary crystals, and some other stuff. This month, those rewards have been decreased to 5k 5 star shards, 1 crystal, and 1k 6 star shards (more 6 star shards is nice I guess). I'm not even mentioning the fact that we also had cap marvel challenge this month last year which gave a fully formed basic, 2k 6 star shards, a t2 alpha, and 12k t5b fragments. This is a year ago, this should be improving in opposed to worsening. I am genuinely so disappointed in the side events for this month and I think whoever decided on the rewards should be disappointed in their choice as well. This isn't an attack on any of the forum moderators like Miike btw, I think he's awesome and I know he's just doing his job. To summarize; rewards this month were completely and utterly terrible. Do better next month, this was a complete and utter let down and I want you guys to know you screwed up this month.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Compare it to last january side quest then. This year we got 5* AG, 5* crystal (ish), t2a, some t5b fragments, 1000 6* shards, another 1/2 of t2a, legendary crystal and other things I don't mention (4* crystal, t4cc etc.).

See, not all months have to be the best and be pumped up with rewards
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I honestly like how calm this event is after the excitement of the 1 mil acorn. It’s a nice break.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

I honestly like how calm this event is after the excitement of the 1 mil acorn. It’s a nice break.

I feel like they switch off every other month from having something to do everyday to not. Its nice at first but once you are done with EQ you have nothing to do for weeks and it sucks.