**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LONGSHOT REBALANCE

At this point all the content creator program videos on Longshot are out and at this point we are all aware of the damage potential on Longshot in buff heavy match ups and regular match ups.
Since his damage is higher than most champions where he can actually incinerate, he is one of the champs I would want for my roster.
But, before I spend any units on cavs, I would like to know if he would be rebalaced. All of his abilities are out, his damage potential is also known now and everyone is aware of his interactions against most match ups.

If he will be changed, it would be appreciated that it is announced before the Cavelier round is over not after. Because you refunding resources is not sufficient for champs we spend units on to get.

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    with uncertain "rebalance" hanging on newly released champs while OP champs like domino ,hyperioon and few more were never touched kind spoiled the fun of opening the cavs! its like even if you be 1 in 1000 and get an awesome New champs ,chances are he will get nerf
This discussion has been closed.