**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does Human Torch not get bleed from Morningstar but Sunspot does?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
Just wondering. . Arent they like the same attacks?

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Yah non contact
  • Options
    It just says they are energy but I dont see where it says Sunspots are physical or is everything physical unless stated otherwise? I guess it is.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    So energy/physical attacks are not the same thing as contact/non-contact. Most champs do physical damage with basic attacks, and almost all basic attacks make contact, though. Doctor Strange and Magneto, for example, do energy damage with their basic attacks, but still make contact. Yondu’s arrow attacks deal physical damage, but don’t make contact.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Your answer is in MS’s description, she bleeds on physical contact; HT is energy contact and Sunspot is physical contact.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Both sunspot and HT attacks make contact but HT is energy and sunspot is physical. As per morningstar ability, it's when she receives a physical contact hit then she can bleed back.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Good info.
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    HT do energy attact he dont touch bloodless hollow.
    She will cause you bleed only of you tough that thing.
  • Options
    So I guess my question is, is how do you know if its Physical or Energy? Sunspots attack seems like its the exact same attack lol. I know HT states it in the info that his hits are energy but so is Dr Strange and it doesnt say anything about it in the same info area.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

So I guess my question is, is how do you know if its Physical or Energy? Sunspots attack seems like its the exact same attack lol. I know HT states it in the info that his hits are energy but so is Dr Strange and it doesnt say anything about it in the same info area.

Some things like that you really need to learn while using them. Like for example, if you want to know whether is a physical or energy attack, you can duel a dup Ultron and find out. If you want to know if something is or not a projectile, you can duel a dup Daredevil and find out
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Can someone explain why Symbiote Supreme doesn’t take damage back from Psychic Thorns, but also doesn’t heal from it?

Where does Supremes hits land in terms of energy contact or non-contact?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    RakeYoung said:

Can someone explain why Symbiote Supreme doesn’t take damage back from Psychic Thorns, but also doesn’t heal from it?

The interaction with the node should give you your answer. He doesn’t take damage meaning it’s either energy or non contact but he doesn’t heal from it so that rules out non contact.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

That node is kinda weird to understand by the description, Don't remember if it is poorly described or if the first time I read it I was confused.

You won't take damage from energy attacks (you will take from physical attacks), and you will heal from projectile attacks. So you would want to use someone with both energy attacks and projectile attacks (it can be on special's), like Sym Supreme for example
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Some things like that you really need to learn while using them. Like for example, if you want to know whether is a physical or energy attack, you can duel a dup Ultron and find out. If you want to know if something is or not a projectile, you can duel a dup Daredevil and find out
    I think Kabam needs or should to be consistent and list it in the info as they did with HT.