**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mysterio's specials are to cool and it actually is a problem.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
As of right now the optimal way to play Mysterio is by building up to the sp3 while spamming heavy whenever you have 3 gas charges. Then you use the sp3 to increase your damage while you once again build up to another sp3. The problem I have with this is that you will never see the sp1 or sp2 in action. This is a shame because they look so darn epic! There also is not realistic way to quickly use one since it drains gas charges and costs to much power to rebuild. If anyone at Kabam reads this I really hope you can help my fishbowlboi out in the next rebalance update.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I rarely use specials when using G2099. I'm always afraid I won't have the power to reach a L3 at the end so I save my power for most of the fight. It's one of the reasons I haven't taken her to rank 4 yet.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I rarely use specials when using G2099. I'm always afraid I won't have the power to reach a L3 at the end so I save my power for most of the fight. It's one of the reasons I haven't taken her to rank 4 yet.

Exactly. Depending on who I’m fighting I will just combo and heavy (combo shield) all fight. It gets boring and repetitive. I was stoked to pull her till I found how tedious she is.