**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is morning star good?

Just pulled morning star from my recent 5 star crystal I have an mystic awakening gem, you guys think she is a rank 4-5 worth champ and I've heard she is good for act 6.2 which I have yet to complete.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    She's r5 worthy and a decent Champion boss counter. Well worth the rankup. Wouldn't take her past r4 unduped thought.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Not sure if worth a mystic, but I run her as 4/55 with mephisto in AQ. Once she has 5 souls she is immense and her awakened ability is good, as is her as sp2.

It's just some recent mystics, the power control focused ones and nullify ones, fill more slots and more readily control those two aspects. She's possibly one of the best damage and Regen mystics once at 5 souls, but doesn't have that utility that the others have...

I use her heavily though and hugely rate her and duped, she is viable against hyp and a few other awkward to fight cosmics.

Short dash back when baiting can be annoying.

What other mystic choices do you have?
  • I don't think she is the best mystic for awakening or rank 5, but I do think she is a strong candidate for it if you don't have a mystic you value higher.

In other words, not the best option, but good enough to pull the trigger on if you intend to use her rather than wait indefinitely for a better option.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39

Not sure if worth a mystic, but I run her as 4/55 with mephisto in AQ. Once she has 5 souls she is immense and her awakened ability is good, as is her as sp2.

It's just some recent mystics, the power control focused ones and nullify ones, fill more slots and more readily control those two aspects. She's possibly one of the best damage and Regen mystics once at 5 souls, but doesn't have that utility that the others have...

I use her heavily though and hugely rate her and duped, she is viable against hyp and a few other awkward to fight cosmics.

Short dash back when baiting can be annoying.

What other mystic choices do you have?

• IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    That's my roster and thanks guys for the feedback probably will rank her up considering she is one of my only few decent 5 stars
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Morningstar is a decent champ unawakened, she was my first 4/55. However I recently awakened her and found that she is just so much easier and more fun to play. Shorter ramp up, pretty decent regen against regen champs and pretty good fury against fury champs. Also super high damage against opponents with buffs.
    I mainly use her in aq and she does really well there.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Ibby said:

Just pulled morning star from my recent 5 star crystal I have an mystic awakening gem, you guys think she is a rank 4-5 worth champ and I've heard she is good for act 6.2 which I have yet to complete.

Yes she is as of now for me cb and the champion bosses she soloed both of them
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Mstar makes masochism nodes fun, when she's awakened.