**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hello Mojoverse! Are you ready for Special Objectives AND a Special Arena?!

Comments

• PasDeDeuxPasDeDeux Posts: 6
    However, it is very nice of them to have designated teams for these objectives ready for the choosing. For that they have my thanks.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Wait, the objectives aren't working correctly again.

I was at 19/20 for defeating deadpool, I killed him 3 more times in arena, and it stopped at 20/20, the next one was at 0/20.

So, we have to claim the objectives again, they don't automatically keep adding on to the next one? :(
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    SparkAlot said:

Wait, the objectives aren't working correctly again.

I was at 19/20 for defeating deadpool, I killed him 3 more times in arena, and it stopped at 20/20, the next one was at 0/20.

So, we have to claim the objectives again, they don't automatically keep adding on to the next one? :(

No...Claim it...Then Start Fighting....
    I'm experiencing an issue where thhe It's Complicated Synergy Champs I fight against are not added to the Objectives...... @Kabam Miike
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Rewards and boringness are even more disappointing than usual for both arena and love side quest
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Well I am dissapointed!
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    can we get another little symbiote event?
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    Setting a new standard for worthless content... could have at least chucked a few pity units into the milestones, but overall it really just feels like a half-baked idea to try and flesh out a really empty month of content.

If you are going to release a "Special" arena, try and make it at least feel special... This has worse rewards than the standard arenas we get twice a week.

Really disappointed by this.

Please, please, please just work on a new difficulty level to your monthly content. I am tired of being able to go through everything without even thinking about team selection, nodes, etc...
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Wow. Arena objectives must have some wrong math when you can just get last milestone and not even get all the objectives.

Look at those screenshots. Still have to defeat Deadpool 73 more times.

Exactly!! That’s at least 73 more rounds of arena? Surely there’s been a miscalculation
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Yeah this month is a let down. Battlerealm was above average imo.

The arena was hyped it seems and fell completely short. Better to just do regular arenas. Only thing they had to do to improve this special arena is make more milestones to 2 million or 5 million and include those love potions at each milestone in addition to what they have now and include legendary shattered heart Crystals at latter milestones and maybe 1 superior shattered heart crystal at the end with a chance a 10% chance at a 6* and 90% at 5*.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    It isnt too late for them to add further milestones and better rewards for those milestones added.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I believe there was a lot of missed opportunities this month. Hopeful Kabam will hear our critiques (the valid, thoughtful ones) and find ways to implement them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

@Androggs it's not too late, but Kabam won't add more milestones because they either don't want to admit they messed up or they don't want to set a precedent of changing rewards after content is released due to complaints.

They didn't mess up. That's the Event. Not all Special Events will contain the highest Rewards.
  • Stockpile_000Stockpile_000 Posts: 22
    edited February 2020

This Arena also has a number of "Special Mojo Teams" that will help you in....

Where do I find the list of those teams mentioned?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

This Arena also has a number of "Special Mojo Teams" that will help you in....

Where do I find the list of those teams mentioned?
    Enter the Mojoverse Arena. At some point you need to select the adversary team from three listed on the right. One of those three will have a yellow border. That is a "special team". It had Deadpool and combinations of heroes meant to count for other objectives.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Woah, that deadpool objective is some serious bs. Best case scenario you will get 1 deadpool in every matchup, it's still 150 rounds... When you are done in 30. What's even the point?
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited February 2020

@Androggs it's not too late, but Kabam won't add more milestones because they either don't want to admit they messed up or they don't want to set a precedent of changing rewards after content is released due to complaints.

They didn't mess up. That's the Event. Not all Special Events will contain the highest Rewards.
    That's not my big issue. I mean the rewards aren't great, but my big issue is you can't finish all the objectives before you hit the top milestone rewards. Hell, you don't even come close with some.

So then you have to say "I don't want to finish the objectives" or "I'm going to grind this arena that has no rank rewards just to maximize the event shards/get that picture of Deadpool." Both crummy options.

That may not be a "mess up" but it's a poor design
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wish it would automatically go to the next objective instead of making you claim it before it moved on. Just a thought.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

That's not my big issue. I mean the rewards aren't great, but my big issue is you can't finish all the objectives before you hit the top milestone rewards. Hell, you don't even come close with some.

So then you have to say "I don't want to finish the objectives" or "I'm going to grind this arena that has no rank rewards just to maximize the event shards/get that picture of Deadpool." Both crummy options.

You hit them in all Arenas.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited February 2020

kfd2010 said:

You hit them in all Arenas.
    I have a 118 Deadpools to fight. And I did a regular round of arena, fought an X-Force DP and I don't believe that counted. So that would mean if I got lucky and hit a required DP on each one, that's 118 more fights. But I'm not going to hit a Deadpool on each one. I'll be lucky if it's 1 every 5.

I'm not doing over 500 rounds of arena to get those rewards. And yes, I surely don't HAVE to, but to set up an objective that's such a chore to get is bad planning. So yes, the others will probably get closer in arena. Some will even get completed. But not all of them without some incessant grinding.