**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

πŸŽ† Variant 4 Get Destroyed! πŸ†

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Woo! πŸ˜‚

Side Note, the Caustic Temper Path in the 1 Star Quest can go jump off a cliff. I used more Units on that Quest that I did on the 6/5 Star Quest, and I had a 1 Star Hulk!

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great job mate!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nicely done OP.
    Got any tips for 3.2? It's taking the piss for me. Hope the rewards are good for you.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The Rewards are a Mixed Bag unsurprisingly...

πŸ˜• The 5 Star Crystal was another 20 Levels on my Sig 100 Rank 4 X-23, which could've been worse I guess.

πŸ˜’ The Third Rank 3-4 2016 Gem was Tech which doesn't have a ton of use unless some of those Techs get Buffed, but as of right now I don't have any use for it, the first 2 3-4 2016 Gems were both Mystic which have even less use because I already have Ghost Rider and Magik at Rank 4.

😁 The Rank 4-5 Gem was Tech which is spectacular because I was already planning on using my 2 T5 Basic to make Warlock my second Rank 5, glad I waited, which means now I can get a Second and Third Rank 5 at the same time.

😠The 5 Star Awakening Gem was Tech which Really wasn't good because I already have 1 that had no use, but I guess now I'll use it on Warlock because f**k it he's already going to Rank 5...

As you can see... I don't have very much use for all the Tech Resources that are Still getting shoved down my throat 😡! (Besides the 4-5 Gem)
    Terra said:

Nicely done OP.
    Got any tips for 3.2? It's taking the piss for me. Hope the rewards are good for you.

What parts are you having trouble with?

There were so many Good Options in the other Classes that Weren't Tech or Mystic! I actually just pulled a 5 Star Thor from the Shattered Heart Crystals and he would've been awesome to Rank 4 and Awaken possibly...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Terra said:

Nicely done OP.

Primarily path choice. I have these champs to work with

Terra said:

Terra said:

Nicely done OP.

Primarily path choice. I have these champs to work with

Well the Stun Vulnerability/Ragnarok Path was probably the easiest for the initial clear.