**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Valentine's Day Gift??

Is there a gift kabam gives on V-day historically? Seems odd they haven't sent out anything special on this day, and yes I know we had the calendar but that ended I think on Wednesday. Feel like there should be something special today. Doesn't have to be groundbreaking. Maybe some love juice and a some shards or something.

Anyways. I like the free stuff. Who doesn't?

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    And before someone comments something about @Androggs being entitled, the rewards for logging in are what push me through this game, and make it so that I keep playing.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Hope I dont sound like I am coming off as beingentitled. I will say maybe complaining a bit.

I also like the opportunity to earn rewards as well. I have 100% labyrinth, act 6.1 and 6.2, all variants except 1. Also have done a run through of 6.3 and abyss.

Just stating that today of days would be nice to see a gift. If it doesn't happen, oh well. I am not gonna get mad.

Just posing a question if they have done something in the past because I cant remember.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    U would think there would be a little something but i honestly cant remember
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    The Love is a Battlerealm side events are the gift. They are historically easy.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Not every “event” marked on a calendar means special free rewards to be had.

So don’t expect Easter egg like crystals in March or a patriotic themed surprise in July.

Christmas is the only time Kabam gives out freebies; outside of the calendar rewards. And rarely does kabam give out compensation from major game upheavals that cause the game community to throw a temper tantrum.
  • Androggs said:

Is there a gift kabam gives on V-day historically? Seems odd they haven't sent out anything special on this day, and yes I know we had the calendar but that ended I think on Wednesday. Feel like there should be something special today. Doesn't have to be groundbreaking. Maybe some love juice and a some shards or something.

If they really wanted to give everyone a holiday-appropriate gift, they'd bring the servers down until Saturday.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    DNA3000 said:

Androggs said:

If they really wanted to give everyone a holiday-appropriate gift, they'd bring the servers down until Saturday.
    They could always put their phones down instead. Dont need a gift for that from kabam.