**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hello Mojoverse! Are you ready for Special Objectives AND a Special Arena?!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

kfd2010 said:

@Androggs it's not too late, but Kabam won't add more milestones because they either don't want to admit they messed up or they don't want to set a precedent of changing rewards after content is released due to complaints.

They didn't mess up. That's the Event. Not all Special Events will contain the highest Rewards.
    That's not my big issue. I mean the rewards aren't great, but my big issue is you can't finish all the objectives before you hit the top milestone rewards. Hell, you don't even come close with some.

So then you have to say "I don't want to finish the objectives" or "I'm going to grind this arena that has no rank rewards just to maximize the event shards/get that picture of Deadpool." Both crummy options.

That may not be a "mess up" but it's a poor design
    You hit them in all Arenas.
    I have a 118 Deadpools to fight. And I did a regular round of arena, fought an X-Force DP and I don't believe that counted. So that would mean if I got lucky and hit a required DP on each one, that's 118 more fights. But I'm not going to hit a Deadpool on each one. I'll be lucky if it's 1 every 5.

I'm not doing over 500 rounds of arena to get those rewards. And yes, I surely don't HAVE to, but to set up an objective that's such a chore to get is bad planning. So yes, the others will probably get closer in arena. Some will even get completed. But not all of them without some incessant grinding.
    Within 3 weeks, that's not a large goal if you're a regular Grinder. If you don't do Arenas much, that'll probably seem like too much effort. Objectives are chores sometimes. That's the point. They take effort over time. You don't even need to hit them all by default. It's not required. Nor is it bad design if it isn't attainable for everyone organically.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I was kinda contemplating going for all the objectives, but I just felt so bored and almost fell asleep doing the deadpool arena teams. So I just said “frak this side quest thingy solo objectives bs and let’s continue exploring act 6.”
  • kfd2010 said:

@Androggs it's not too late, but Kabam won't add more milestones because they either don't want to admit they messed up or they don't want to set a precedent of changing rewards after content is released due to complaints.

They didn't mess up. That's the Event. Not all Special Events will contain the highest Rewards.
    That's not my big issue. I mean the rewards aren't great, but my big issue is you can't finish all the objectives before you hit the top milestone rewards. Hell, you don't even come close with some.

So then you have to say "I don't want to finish the objectives" or "I'm going to grind this arena that has no rank rewards just to maximize the event shards/get that picture of Deadpool." Both crummy options.

I don't understand why this is a problem. If you finished all the objectives before reaching the final milestone, why wouldn't it be all the same to complain that the milestone was set too high since you can't finish the last milestone before completing all the objectives? Are all the objectives and milestones supposed to just magically complete simultaneously?

DNA3000 said:

kfd2010 said:

I don't understand why this is a problem. If you finished all the objectives before reaching the final milestone, why wouldn't it be all the same to complain that the milestone was set too high since you can't finish the last milestone before completing all the objectives? Are all the objectives and milestones supposed to just magically complete simultaneously?
    No, because you'd still have something to complete. In this case, you have to continue grinding hoping to get more Deadpool fights just to get a profile pic. It isn't worth it. You shouldn't need to fight 150 rounds of arena to complete an objective when the milestones stop well before that.
    The Milestones in that particular Arena. However, the Objectives aren't dependent on it. For that matter, if you want the Profile, then yes. You should do the requirement. They're part of the same month's Event, but nothing says they should both sync up. Not unless the only place you could hit the Objectives is that Arena, and even then you will need to fulfill them. The real issue is people aren't happy that the Rewards are medial, but not all Special Events will cater to the top. There have been a number of Events that gave great Rewards recently. They're not all going to be equally lucrative. There wouldn't be much dispersion over the year that way.
    I'm willing to bet if the Reward was 1k 6* Shards or something similar, they wouldn't mind the extra Grind. Lol.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

kfd2010 said:

That's totally not what I'm asking. People like to complete the objectives. Maybe they want the profile picture. And dueling 120 more Deadpools is a ridiculous add on requirement. Because a lot of people don't grind heavy every week - those who don't have time to dedicate to that and focus on other areas of the game. A special arena is one thing. But as soon as you finish that arena, it becomes useless outside the ability to duel DP (and you'd still need to hit that 120 times).

If they added the event groupings in regular arena, I'd be completely fine with that. I probably could hit that over a months time. And if I didn't, whatever. At least I'm picking up the standard arena rewards.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

I'm willing to bet if the Reward was 1k 6* Shards or something similar, they wouldn't mind the extra Grind. Lol.

Um, yeah. Of course that'd be preferred. What's your point? It'd still be a haul and probably rather boring to grind an arena that's not getting you any more rewards outside what you pick up per fight. It'd be 150 fights for that so still not creative though. Lol.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I will say that this is the 1st time for me the objectives are not worth doing and I am ok with that. Special arena is done and rewarded with 3* and 4*s from those shattered heart Crystal's and again for the amount of effort it took to get to 800k that was really on par.

This month was definitely well below average compared to the last 4 months of special events.
  • SparkAlot said:

Wait, the objectives aren't working correctly again.

I was at 19/20 for defeating deadpool, I killed him 3 more times in arena, and it stopped at 20/20, the next one was at 0/20.

So, we have to claim the objectives again, they don't automatically keep adding on to the next one? :(

No...Claim it...Then Start Fighting....
    I'm experiencing an issue where thhe It's Complicated Synergy Champs I fight against are not added to the Objectives...... @Kabam Miike
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Stara99 said:

After you finish milestones there so many objectives left. Who wants to do a arena when milestones are finished and no rank rewards.
    Another problem is that there is only 1 event team to pick and if you don’t get the ones you need it takes forever

Stara99 said:

After you finish milestones there so many objectives left. Who wants to do a arena when milestones are finished and no rank rewards.
    Another problem is that there is only 1 event team to pick and if you don’t get the ones you need it takes forever

Yea this is crazy. All milestones claimed but a ton of objectives left, Rewards in objectives shattered heats frags . I am 16 for 16 2* pulls from the crystals. If kabam thinks I am going to hammer arenas for 2* champs , they smoked their lunch at break time this is so dam dumb. What a waste of time
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It is to some degree RNG. What I mean is some could get the right arena fights quickly while others it may not work out. Either way it is very doable in 21 days.
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    This arena helps me increase my duel stats😍
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    We are going to get doom bots for the alliance quest?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    150 time need to defeat Deadpool ?
    Did 40 time and got 800k

Where is namor ,Invisible women in arena ?

Kabam need to re-check That arena ,
    I found just 3 times in total
    2 times invisible women
    1 time namor , Thats it ,

Way too hard find them in arena
  • I don’t know they are not for endgame players and also why didn’t you guys add rank rewards

• Am I missing something? Done with the mojoverse arena amd not even halfway finding 150 deadpools to beat up. Bring in another arena event with 5 stars and 6 stars with pure deadpools. Bring back the 5v5 arena
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58

Am I missing something? Done with the mojoverse arena amd not even halfway finding 150 deadpools to beat up. Bring in another arena event with 5 stars and 6 stars with pure deadpools. Bring back the 5v5 arena

or maybe learn to grind for a pfp?
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I'm having an issue with the objectives, I completed the special Arena, but outside of the special Arena it's not giving me credit towards the objectives, for instance I just fought Domino 2 back to back rounds in the t1 alpha arena and I didn't get credit on either of the romance or its complicated synergies. Anyone else noticing this.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Far from an endgame player or someone with unrealistic expectations but there isnt much in this month that screams awesome.

I figure ill have to run the arena with 3* to have any chance of seeing enough objectives to open more 2* and 3* champs I don't need.

The best thing about the month was 3000 shards and random stuff for 800 units on the pop up but for me, kabam missed with everything else.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

Far from an endgame player or someone with unrealistic expectations but there isnt much in this month that screams awesome.

I figure ill have to run the arena with 3* to have any chance of seeing enough objectives to open more 2* and 3* champs I don't need.

The best thing about the month was 3000 shards and random stuff for 800 units on the pop up but for me, kabam missed with everything else.

You are Wrong..... It is very far from even Intermediate Players....
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    After doing about 15 or so rounds using 4 stars, I experimented with only using 2 stars in this arena.

I found that the objectives are very much doable if you do the entire arena with 2 stars. I did the last 450,000 points with those 2 stars, and the only objective that was not 100% was deadpool, which leads me to believe if I had done the entire arena with 2*, all objectives would have been complete around the time I hit the last milestone.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    May be so but with 2* it would of took you as long

Myself I gave up after hitting 1.5m with three objectives to do not a fun side event imo
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Oh, I agree. I only did it because I had time to kill.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

Well worth it haha
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Yeah I finished the milestones in arena but I'm only halfway thru the objectives, kinda wished they'd have limited it to our 2*, it's nothing new but kabam def missed the bullseye on this month's side events, having to fight Deadpool 150 times only in the arena is rediculous, should have made that in any fights In the game.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

I'm having an issue with the objectives, I completed the special Arena, but outside of the special Arena it's not giving me credit towards the objectives, for instance I just fought Domino 2 back to back rounds in the t1 alpha arena and I didn't get credit on either of the romance or its complicated synergies. Anyone else noticing this.

I suspect it doesn’t count unless she’s paired with a champ with that synergy. That’s a guess on my part.

• kfd2010 said:

kfd2010 said:

You hit them in all Arenas.
    I have a 118 Deadpools to fight. And I did a regular round of arena, fought an X-Force DP and I don't believe that counted. So that would mean if I got lucky and hit a required DP on each one, that's 118 more fights. But I'm not going to hit a Deadpool on each one. I'll be lucky if it's 1 every 5.

I'm not doing over 500 rounds of arena to get those rewards. And yes, I surely don't HAVE to, but to set up an objective that's such a chore to get is bad planning. So yes, the others will probably get closer in arena. Some will even get completed. But not all of them without some incessant grinding.
    What are you talking about? You're guaranteed a deadpool fight in the mojo arena.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Definitely missed the mark. I had some good draws from early crystals, but grinding to 150 Deadpools for that final crystal and getting a 3* was ugly.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I still don't understand why someone designed this the way they did. I'm at 1.3 million in this arena, the milestones ended at 800k right? I still am working on 5 of the objectives and some of them are still 2/5 or 3/5. Why wouldn't you spread the milestones out more if it required doing only this arena and upward of 150 fights/matches? I'm at 44 on my streak and bored to tears. Just doing it for gold and battlechips now cuz clearly the heart rewards have given me literally all three stars.

Whoever designed this did a bad job and missed the ball. Hopefully next time they take the feedback from here better. People loved the idea of this kind of arena, but the execution is horrible.