**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My newest rank 5...so under rated

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★

Such a fun champ to play

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Awesome! Any recordings?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Also have domino and Rulk at R2 though so that's mostly why
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Highly underrated champ. I use him all the time.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Congrats
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I still don't understand how he works :)
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    He is so underrated but u wouldn't do it if it wasn't for his synergy partners. Doesn't that mean his partners are all that makes him good? If he isn't good without help how does that make him underrated? Why should he be rated highly if he isn't that good by himself?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

He is so underrated but u wouldn't do it if it wasn't for his synergy partners. Doesn't that mean his partners are all that makes him good? If he isn't good without help how does that make him underrated? Why should he be rated highly if he isn't that good by himself?

Just because he required synergies to be good doesn't mean anything like it's his life let him do what he wants and bring that negativity elsewhere
  • Congrats!
    @Zuro How is asking questions because I don't understand something "bringing negativity"? Nowhere in my post did I say anything negative about the OP. I simply asked questions because their comments are contradictory with the title in my opinion. That's why I asked questions to better understand the post. You are the only one here saying someone needs to bring their negativity elsewhere. Isn't the forums a place to engage other members and ask questions about the game?
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Congrats! He was my first 6* and he's so dun to play!
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I love my masacre! Getting the bat lit is not that hard once you learn his play style. Once it’s lit, he just shreds.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I have 5* r5, sig 200 Domino, Masacre and Rulk and usually run them together but they all get rid without synergies as well. Domino is actually the one who gains the most from the trinity.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Zuro How is asking questions because I don't understand something "bringing negativity"? Nowhere in my post did I say anything negative about the OP. I simply asked questions because their comments are contradictory with the title in my opinion. That's why I asked questions to better understand the post. You are the only one here saying someone needs to bring their negativity elsewhere. Isn't the forums a place to engage other members and ask questions about the game?

Well your questions do seem pretty condescending and unnecessary
    @Zuro if u truly want to talk about this send me a private message. The post isn't the place to discuss these things or to call others names like negative, condescending, or unnecessary. Let's keep this on topic.