**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fists of Iron?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
edited February 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m not going to go all out and ask for an Iron Fist buff. But...can we shoot for getting his abilities description over 100 words? I’m sure even for billionaires like Danny Rand it has to be a blow to the ego to not even merit more than ~80 words to describe your super powers.

Or maybe someone could put a few non-zero numbers into his stat line?

Failing all that, perhaps we could quantify exactly what the Seven Cities and Lei-Kung and Shou-Lau taught young Rand-san to do with his feet and fists?

Don’t do it for me. Do it for his buddy Luke. He’s getting lonely with his fellow hero for hire riding the pine.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    His new synergy with nova is pretty rad if u have IF duped, the stun procs alot, u can get into loops of having 5-8 armorbreaks up and have them stunned for the entire fight and since theyre stunned u can just keep laying into them and stacking armorbreaks making the stun keep proccing, if he had even the smallest powerdrain on his heavy attack or if u ended a combo with a light or something like that it would be alot better bc a few times when i was testing it out the stun would be rolling along but fall off before they died and they'd be at full power since id been waling on them awhile and then sp3 but still a fun synergy.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

His new synergy with nova is pretty rad if u have IF duped, the stun procs alot, u can get into loops of having 5-8 armorbreaks up and have them stunned for the entire fight and since theyre stunned u can just keep laying into them and stacking armorbreaks making the stun keep proccing, if he had even the smallest powerdrain on his heavy attack or if u ended a combo with a light or something like that it would be alot better bc a few times when i was testing it out the stun would be rolling along but fall off before they died and they'd be at full power since id been waling on them awhile and then sp3 but still a fun synergy.

Good to know. Don’t have Nova, but I’ve got every Iron Fist from 2* to 6*. Apparently, Kabam believes I love my 5* because I can’t seem to stop pulling him.

Dr. Zola
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    He does really need worked on. I'd love anything; even just some actual effects on one or two of his Special Attacks.

I've been working on an Iron Fist rework for the Champion Improvement Thread, where it can be resolutely ignored by the Kabam design team. It's here if you wanted to take a look: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1125197/#Comment_1125197