**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most underrated Champion of Mcoc

13»

Comments

• Thor (Jane Foster )
    1. Thor (Jane Foster)
    2. Sentinel
    3. Phoenix
    4. Loki
    5. Dr.Voodoo
    6. Yondu
    7. Callous
    8. Rocket Raccoon
    9. Civil Warrior
    10. Spider Man Symbiote
  • *** Poll from way back in October 2018.

No need to revive it.

How is it even being revived by a new forum user if the Search function isn’t even working ??

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    huh, another revived post
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

How is it even being revived by a new forum user if the Search function isn’t even working ??

Searching Google brings up forum threads.
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    OG GUILLOTINE - she's awesome and so under appreciated
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108

How about Karnak? People sh** on him all the time but if you use him correctly he's fantastic.

fantastic?? educate me please. how does 1 use him? he's my only 6 star and I think he sucks
  • Winter Soldier
    On this list I’d say WS, the people’s punching bag. I feel that with Hawkeye having held the title of most underrated for so long he’s actually appreciated. WS when duped has a pretty consistent power drain and paired with KM becomes a bit like Star Lord.

Off this list, I feel like Sentinel is slept on by many people as only really useful in V3. I took him to R5 a while ago and haven’t been disappointed. Consistent heal block, armour drain, incinerate, unstoppable heavy, shock, 2x immune, healing. He was my most used champ for Xbones exploration
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Deej said:

OG GUILLOTINE - she's

Deej said:

OG GUILLOTINE - she's awesome and so under appreciated

She really is. It's surprising what she can achieve with the right synergies:

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Aarkus
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Ronan
    The most underrated champ is KM
    In the right synergy team and duped, he’s pure murder...
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Psylocke
    Psylocke’s spam heavy is very underated try it