**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Challenge Issue?

Last 2x times Kabam gave us a solo challenge, even if you didn’t claim the completed rewards right away, it would roll over to the next tier. So why didn’t they do that this time? I beat Namor then IW and I was at 3/4. So I should have 1/4 on the next tier but instead I’m at 0. Was this intentional?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This is getting annoying. I've been doing arena for the past hour and only have the first levels ready to be claimed. I basically lost all the rewards for the fights because they keep changing when u have to claim them. Please choose 1 way and stick with it. Changing it just hurts the players and costs them rewards they should have earned.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m just not wanting to do the 150 rounds to get the profile pic. It IS over the next 3 weeks so I’ll be fine, but it’s still a chore with barely any reward.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

I’m just not wanting to do the 150 rounds to get the profile pic. It IS over the next 3 weeks so I’ll be fine, but it’s still a chore with barely any reward.

Are you going to continue the special arena or hope you fight DP enough in regular arena?
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    I don’t mind playing arena, but having to stop mid round to go claim rewards is stupid. I too wish they would make up their minds.