**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke Cage got the buff we've been asking for!

The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Only it was in Act 4, and only for the AI against us! Just noticed as I'm trying to get through Act4 and couldn't help but post for your enjoyment! :) They knew all along what would make LC even better. REBORN!

0e5bdgmmqn7z.jpg

Comments

• MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    That would be a great buff, but way overpowered IMO. it has to be stored as a toughness charge then all charges consumed when hit and zero damage taken. The charges should get converted into in 1 sec indestructible for each charge. assuming 5 hits = 1 toughness charge.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Trying to drop Cage on map 6 AQ within the 3 minute time frame is already a challenge w/o the correct champ. Couldn't imagine him with more Indestructibility.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Trying to drop Cage on map 6 AQ within the 3 minute time frame is already a challenge w/o the correct champ. Couldn't imagine him with more Indestructibility.

Don't get hit 5 times, and no extra indestructible :)
    R4GE wrote: »

Don't get hit 5 times, and no extra indestructible :)
    LOL, solid point. Good thing he's easy to fight than! And considering that, I'm pretty much on board with the buff.

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    @R4GE I use wolverine against the 90% armor one and do just fine timer isn't an issue at all

What makes Wolverine efficient at fighting LC? I mean as opposed to any other champ? Just curious.
    @R4GE I use wolverine against the 90% armor one and do just fine timer isn't an issue at all

What makes Wolverine efficient at fighting LC? I mean as opposed to any other champ? Just curious.

You can fight him twice and not have to worry about timing out and losing health?

You can fight him twice and not have to worry about timing out and losing health?

Wolvie doesn't lose health on timeout? Or because he can regen if he does? I don't have one so I'm wondering what you meant by that exactly.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Probably the latter. With a long enough fight, and LC would certainly count, Wolvie can heal back to full and keep repeating until LC is out. Same for any fight where he can heal up faster than he takes damage.
    edited August 2017
    I just use Hyperion to make it a quick fight. Not really a fan of using the time out method with a regen champ unless its a dire need situation. Preferably against a boss.

We are pulling the OP's thread off topic
    The OP is probably cool with it! :) It was more of a "for fun" post anyways after all the talk about a Luke Cage buff in the community.
    I meant regen with wolvie. I use Voodoo, the poison eats up Lukey
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    That's a pretty good ability for him to have. I wish he got a buff to hit harder though. Maybe when he's indestructible he gets a minor attack boost to put the enemy down before it expires. Or maybe similar to how armor buffs increase Colossus' special damage, physical resistance buffs increase his attack damage by a small portion. He needs to pack more of a punch.
    If they just made him sp3 immune it would be sufficient. That way, although a weak hitter, he could just keep spamming punches without worrying about the inevitable sp3 and having to bait sp moves so much.
    That or something like safeguard where any one particular hit he takes cannot do more than 1-5% total health damage.
  • I got excited for a second. :(
    Killawabz wrote: »
    I got excited for a second. :(

Sorry man. I just noticed that Kabam had already implemented a buff for LC that everyone wants him to have but only for AI against us. Thought it was worth showing those who hadn't seen it in Act 4 yet.