**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just got a 5 star Sentinel. Is it worth it?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited February 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I was wondering how good is it? For some sad reason I keep pulling onlyy 5 star tech champions so I already got civil warrior and punisher 99

Ranking it even to third level would be hugely amount of resources for me. I just managed to finally gather five T4 catalysts and I don’t really want to waste them on something that won’t really help me since it would probably take me at least a month to get five more. So is Sentinel worth investing or should I concentrate my resources more on other champions

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It depends. His base damage is low but he has amazing utility: double immunity, armor break, heal block, high incinerate damage, shock damage, regen if necessary, passive armor, resistance to power drain and faster charges when awakened.

Personally, I would get him to rank 2 and wait for a dupe or a gem.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I have a R4 unduped 5* sentinel. I love him. He is a Swiss Army knife that can handle so many matchups. He’s not that hard to get to 100 analysis charges if you hit into block, especially doing special 1 into block if they aren’t against the wall.

I think he will be worth the R3 eventually for you, but think investing in some of your stellar 4’s will help you more immediately in the game.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    As stated above, double immunity is nice. Comes in real handy on biohazard nodes. Although you probably aren’t there content wise, variant 3 was practically made for him. He was also my main champ used against the 6.1.5 on the road to becoming Cavalier.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    He is surely useful. His dupe is nice, but with a bit of practice you get full analysis before the enemy even fills 2 bars of power. He isn't very difficult to master and has a great sustainability (big armor+lot of base HP+regen potential), also can easily get +100% atk in a fight
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Get that Iceman up.