**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TRADING CHAMPIONS-A NEW FEATURE

I know this is a stupid Idea but just for fun- TRADING CHAMPIONS
This Feature enables the Summoner to Exchange any Champion he has in his Roster.....
But the Champions put up for trade can only be traded for the same rarity of Champions
Like 4 Star for 4 Star; 5 Star for 5 Star, etc...
You put up the Champion for Trade, and the Champion is locked for a week and can't be taken back until a Week...
You wish to take the Champion back, it gets in your Roster; In the Meanwhile you get the Same Champion from Crystals, You receive ISOs, Gold & Crystal Shards and the Signature of the Champion increases.....
It will be fun to browse in the Trade Centre......We can get the Champion we want the most

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    I was just thinking..... and I know it is stupid...........
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

Oh yeah, I have a 5/65 sig 200 Aegon.
    Sure you borrow him for an Abyss run, heres my PayPal details.

Or better yet he is a rank3 6 star ægon and doom and human touch go get your chep run but u wil need to paid me 400 one PayPal and giv me the champions back after oh wel I’m sorry I’m just scam him so now I’m Hav 4 free rank3 6 star no great
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Hell no. Where's the fun in opening crystals then?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I like it but no
  • Hey there, appreciate the feedback, though we don't have any plans for a feature like this at this time.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

Hey there, appreciate the feedback, though we don't have any plans for a feature like this at this time.

Thank @Kabam Zibiit I was playing Pokemon Vortex...Just got the Idea...
    I know it is Stupid and would spoil the Fun of the Game....