**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk question

AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hello all

I would like to know how best strategy to play with a red hulk, and who can inflict more damage red hulk with 6 heat charges or a green hulk with fury? I have a liquid courage and why red hulk does not gain a + heat charge ? He can 90% convert the poisoning into heat but with a liquid courage he does not work ? bug ?

And why when the red hulk does a special attack 1 (2 hits), these 2 hits deal energy damage and 2 special attack (hit and stone or rock ) just the first blow inflicts energy damage but not the stone / rock .

And Incineration does same damage from sp 2 with 6 heat charges and 1 heat charges ? same damage ?

Я хотел бы узнать как лучше всего играть с красным халком, и кто больше урона может нанести красный халк с 6 жарами или зеленый халк с яростью ? у меня прокачена пьяная удаль и почему красный халк не получает дополнительные жары ? он может 90% конвертировать отравление в жар но с пьяной удалью он не получает ? может это баг ? и почему когда красный халк делает специальную атаку 1 ( 2 удара ), эти 2 удара наносят энергетический урон а 2 специальная атака (удар и камень) всего лишь первый удар наносит энергетический урон ?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Regular hulk can hit way harder with no fury than red hulk even if he has 6 heat charges. To play him for optimal damage you have to manage his sp1s to keep him at 4-6 heat charges.The reason the rock part of his sp2 doesn't do energy damage is because it is contact with red hulk that causes radiation damage not the rock. Heat charges do not effect red hulk's base attack so incinerate damage doesn't scale. Hope that answers your questions
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    In short, Rulk is a rather weak champ...
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I use Rulk as one of my top AW attackers in tier 2 to battle Mystics. His energy damage carry's good value. But the great thing about Rulk is that his heat charges don't trigger MD. Hulk can easily trigger MD, so I avoid using him in AW attack. Took him to r5 and have never looked back. Has played a big impact in AW