**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes to Uncollected Difficulty rewards

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
which of the below rewards of uncollected difficulty would you like to see buffed to make uncollected more viable for end game players

Changes to Uncollected Difficulty rewards 48 votes

2200 6* shards
62%
Mcord11758Timone147DuMonUSungjAndrewkoleSandeepSCpAmericanoMoosetiptronicTroy_Elric123ChampioncriticRougeknight87AleorAldacSolotrixDenzel116doctorbCASrinivasEtjamaSecret_GamerMidnite93 30 votes
12k T2A frags
8%
Wayde0wilsonCupidNeotwismZuro 4 votes
9k T5B frags
10%
BigMoexe-sixate-Adamb208Deej 5 votes
7750 5* shards
2%
Sceptilemaniac 1 vote
add T5CC crystal
6%
FilmsauceWeeaeaPlinko 3 votes
add awakening gem crystal
10%
LibralonixBrokenDididouduKenaiRocketWaffle 5 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    there really needs to be better master rewards! It's 2-3x harder than heroic for the same rewards + like 200 4star shards
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    All we need is a bunch of units. That's all, for the difficulty, the rewards are pretty accurate.

If you want more rewards, ask for a Cavalier difficulty.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

All we need is a bunch of units. That's all, for the difficulty, the rewards are pretty accurate.

Agree completely. UC is just another chore now. The rewards are fair for the difficulty but the lack of units continues to be stupid. A higher difficulty is badly needed. If they don't want people getting uncollected rewards and cavalier rewards, they can make it an either or. You can either run UC or Cavalier but not both.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    just units, the rewards are nice
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    2200 6* shards
    I don’t think we need more reward but another level really. At this stage I’d like content monthly that at least makes me have to work a little and rewards to match for the extra challenge.

Uncollected rewards are fine for the difficulty since it's pretty mindless to play for those further in the game using there best teams.

Since they seem against that right now though I'll vote for some more 6* shards.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    What we need are units for UC. The rest is fine
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

Agree completely. UC is just another chore now. The rewards are fair for the difficulty but the lack of units continues to be stupid. A higher difficulty is badly needed. If they don't want people getting uncollected rewards and cavalier rewards, they can make it an either or. You can either run UC or Cavalier but not both.
    Totally agree. Except for the notion that players might need to be restricted from doing both. I think Cav difficulty is the next natural progression for the game mode. Just as UC was to master. Folks aren't restricted from doing both of those. In my opinion, the natural progression will be to drop whatever the current lowest difficulty you are doing and add Cav to your monthly grind.
    If you were doing UC, then master, then heroic, you can now just to Cav, then UC then master and skip heroic, etc.
    Just as it's not game breaking for someone to earn both UC and master rewards, it won't be game breaking for someone to earn Cav and UC rewards if it's added. The rewards for UC just aren't that meaningful for higher end players, it will be fine.
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    edited February 2020
    9k T5B frags

I think the rewards are good enough. Personally I think adding some 4* rank up gems would be a nice touch. 4*s are kinda expensive and it would be a nice way for players that are UC going for elders bane to have a cheaper option to rank them up and spending catalysts on their 5* to prepare for cavalier. It's nothing too game changing so I don't think it would hurt for kabam to add them

now this is a great idea- maxing 4 stars is so expensive and even though im uncollected, I still want to max my top tier ones! but I feel like I need to budget my t4bs for building my 5 star roster- so frustrating