**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would you do in my situation? Tech AG, Tech r5 gem

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 846 ★★★
Hi, yesterday I explored variant 3 and got both tech gems from it (how fitting).
I have a couple of options to use it on, some are 'quick' other will take some time.
My current r5 champs are Ghost, Omega and Corvus, I also run suicide masteries with 3/3 coagulate.
In run AQ with Corvus, Proxima and Nebula. Proxima and Nebula are both r4.

Nebula is also my only r4 tech champ at the moment.
I also have Warlock, IMIW and Darkhawk, all unduped and unleveld.
No t4 tech, or t4b currently.
Since I play on android Darkhawk is out, because he lags my phone terribly.
I also dislike the look of Warlock.
I am struggling with the choice between my r4 nebula which I really like to play, but does her job fine as a r4.
Or collect all the mats for IMIW and probably only place him in defence. (I would also use the AG on him).
I have never really played with IMIW before and he does not fit in my currect quest team. (corvus, omega, ghost, wasp and Sabretooth)

In my situation, what would you do?

(anyone has any experience with a r5 nebula?)

Comments

• I would do warlock personally but since you dont like the look of him... go Iron manIW
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Guy in my ally has a r5 nebula and loves her, and she interests myself as well but warlock is top notch, i would strongly suggest patience and getting warlock ranked and then use it on him, even if u dont like his look he is among the most useful champs in the game and very smooth and fun to play. I bet over time u would come to love him. Ghost and warlock are 1 and 2 in the tech class imo.

On another note, ive been holding a tech r3 and r4 gem that i recently got from variant 2, never gotten ghost or warlock or stark or any top tier techs besides gully99 who i r5ed with a tech r5 gem i got from variant 4 100% but only her in the years ive been playing, however i just got a nebula yesterday myself and have an r5 corvus and use him with proxima in war and by himself in Aq, i promised myself i wasnt gonna use these gems unless it was on ghost or warlock but ive been thinking about nebula all day since i got her

id like to have her to run with corvus with the 7% attack synergy and shes double immune but also the easy access to shock damage is attractive to me for when fights like v3 kang pop up, been playing her and i like her but my concern is i seem to take alot of block damage bc her BP is 59% does this improve when u get her to a higher level? Like in variant content or anything with high attack defenders does she just get chipped down hard bc of her playstyle and low bp? It seems like to me she would but maybe im taking to many blocked hits while charging, what do u think? Putting the 40 shocks on them at r4 must be really insane, do u have any video of her at r4? Thanks for your time
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Warlock all the way.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Warlock. Imiw and darkhawk have their merits, but warlock will fit that hole to handle a lot of content. He destroys any mutant with ease and any Regen champs he absolutely crushes.