**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC Trade in Crystals shouldnt be Random

Spending 3 T4cc for a Random T4cc is way overpriced I think it would be better if it were 3 T4cc for a Chosen T4cc, say you need a Mutant T4cc than you would click on the Mutant Trade in Crystal and purchase it for 3 T4cc of your class choice

T4CC Trade in Crystals shouldnt be Random 38 votes

Random T4cc
2%
PsyLife 1 vote
T4cc of your Choice
97%
LeNoirFaineantnoyAjisdopeReza72KennadoTimrosMadooriCAwesomoChaosKDSuperFlash10ThatOneMasterGamerWozzy101Karatemike415EtjamaCtuchikdot_dittoVeer4_0Přìņče01BriceMiesterNockoA_NAZ 37 votes

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    2 t4cc trade for a t4 catalyst selector. It’s high time for that. T4cc are not high tiered catalysts anymore. I can’t understand why lower tiered catalyst still need to be a bottleneck for players. It only makes the game annoying.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    T4cc of your Choice
    @Greekhit
    I like your idea more lol
    T4cc of your Choice
    @Kabam Miike
    Be nice to get your input on this. Looks like quite the majority feels those Crystals are useless, for instance the other day I had an overflow of Skill T4CC and Mystic T4CC I spent 3 Skill and got 1 Mystic than i spent 3 Mystic and got on Skill, so essentially I lost 2 Skill T4CC and 2 Mystic T4CC, when you spend 3 T4CC you should at the very least get to pick your 1 Catalyst
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020
    T4cc of your Choice

Yesterday I opened 30t4 class catalist crystals...I was hunting for tech and didn't got a single tech catalist from crystal totally waste of my stored resources...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    T4cc of your Choice
    Agreed
    T4cc of your Choice
    Here what I got from their side...
    T4cc of your Choice
    Greekhit said:

2 t4cc trade for a t4 catalyst selector. It’s high time for that. T4cc are not high tiered catalysts anymore. I can’t understand why lower tiered catalyst still need to be a bottleneck for players. It only makes the game annoying.

Comeon bro that's the catalist which are recommended for r2 6* isint it how it's not worthit yet..
    T4cc of your Choice
    Mercury79 said:

Greekhit said:

Comeon bro that's the catalist which are recommended for r2 6* isint it how it's not worthit yet..
    Yeah I think 2 for a Cat of your choice is asking for a little much, but 3 for 1 of your choice is reasonable
    T4cc of your Choice
    I for one am impressed with the work Kabam has put in recently, despite a few hiccups along the way it's been nice to see a commitment to changes weve been asking about for a long time but with the Glory Store its become easier to get T5B than a SPECIFIC Class Cat. It would be a welcome change to maybe add a T4CC Selector in the Glory Store and/or change that mess of Crystals to a single T4CC selector for 3 T4CC of any type, and/or add a T4CC in the Featured part of the store for 75 T4CC Shard Crystals🙂
  • Good_MonkeyGood_Monkey Posts: 7
    T4cc of your Choice
    Should definitely not be random. We're already paying a fee, 3 for 1, let us get what we actually need.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    T4cc of your Choice
    MaxLee said:

As Kabam is open to feedback, the above is one constructive feedback. How many of you agree that changing the T4CC Trade in Crystal in Special Section to T4CC Selector will help a lot in progression, even if the trade-in value increase to 4 T4CC and get one of your selected Class. Please Vote and share your comments if you have any other thoughts or disagree.

Definitely needs to change and it needs to be a T4CC selector
    I had also done a similar post few weeks back.
    More and more summoners should vote and circulate the post so it gets Kabam's attention.
    This would be the best as Kabam like to say QOL (quality of life) change in the game. :smile:
    T4cc of your Choice
    MaxLee said:

MaxLee said:

As Kabam is open to feedback, the above is one constructive feedback. How many of you agree that changing the T4CC Trade in Crystal in Special Section to T4CC Selector will help a lot in progression, even if the trade-in value increase to 4 T4CC and get one of your selected Class. Please Vote and share your comments if you have any other thoughts or disagree.

Definitely needs to change and it needs to be a T4CC selector
    I had also done a similar post few weeks back.
    More and more summoners should vote and circulate the post so it gets Kabam's attention.
    This would be the best as Kabam like to say QOL (quality of life) change in the game. :smile:
    4 for 1 is a bit steep I think 3 is the hot spot