**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I don't usually post my pulls, but...

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
This was the most insane batch of 6 featured cavs I have ever had. I meant to open 5, but in the process of the "pep" method I accidentally snagged a 6th. This was the result of those 6 crystals:

I guess I'll be doing batches of 6 moving forward? Hahaha, not that I'll ever see this luck again.

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    That is some seriously insane luck.
    I have nearly every 5*, and you single handedly pulled 3 5* in one batch I don't even have. Well done sir 👌
  • Flash2099Flash2099 Posts: 4
    That's just insane
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Wow! Good luck you got there.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I wanna know is there a thing like a luck accumulation or something. Like drop rates m? %1 of the summoners have insane luck, and %80 have PHC level luck? Idk. Great pulls and I’m very jelly my friend. Get that thing out of my sight
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    What are the odds? @DNA3000
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Broke RNG
  • Okay, but also, wtf?

Jeezuz christ congratulations.

Take that gold boy up to R5.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I mean, that is just stupid good.
    Seriously.
    Stupid.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Wow. *high fives*
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171

I wanna know is there a thing like a luck accumulation or something. Like drop rates m? %1 of the summoners have insane luck, and %80 have PHC level luck? Idk. Great pulls and I’m very jelly my friend. Get that thing out of my sight

That's a myth. Everything is random
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I’ve never seen anything like that in 5 years of playing. Seriously shocking. Congrats.

Dr. Zola
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    How did you pull a 6* from what was obviously a stack of 6 5* Crystals? :smile: (And yes, I understand these were Cavs.) Congratulations! Now go buy a lottery ticket.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    With about 12 tempest loop crystals, I got more trollover to 3*, few 4* including featured champion Longshot, and a single 5* Mr Fantastic.. not the best but it’s better than previous attempts.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    well, ummm, i don't hate you per se but.....
    WTF IS THIS INSANE LUCK!!!!!
    coongrats though
  • Kerneas said:

Depends. The odds of someone opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* champs is about one in 21,256. The odds of opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* and at least one of them be a 6* champ as well is about one in 54,576.

To put those odds into perspective, the odds of getting the $100 prize with a Powerball lottery ticket are one in 36,525. The odds of someone getting a royal flush in video poker are, with correct play, approximately one in 40,000 hands; the odds vary slightly depending on video poker variants (in my lifetime, I've done this exactly twice). The odds of being struck by a car and killed in the United States are about one in 47,000.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kerneas said:

Depends. The odds of someone opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* champs is about one in 21,256. The odds of opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* and at least one of them be a 6* champ as well is about one in 54,576.

To put those odds into perspective, the odds of getting the $100 prize with a Powerball lottery ticket are one in 36,525. The odds of someone getting a royal flush in video poker are, with correct play, approximately one in 40,000 hands; the odds vary slightly depending on video poker variants (in my lifetime, I've done this exactly twice). The odds of being struck by a car and killed in the United States are about one in 47,000.
    Thanks! This is the answer I awaited. It's interesting it's not such a crazy number as one in a million as I'd expect...