**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hypothetical question

I have a 5* Namor. I used a mutant gem and sig stones to max out his sig. After he was already max sig, I pulled him from a crystal. If I sell him, will I get returned that dupe or is it like it never happened because he was already max sig?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You wont get him back duped
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

Bummer
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    Patchie93 said:

Are you sure you don’t get him back as Dup'd if your natural 2nd pull from crystal of him was when he was already Gem Awakened and SigStone Max’d ??

Purpose of “refund” is to provide you with the champ the way you would have naturally had him if you did not decide to use a bunch of extra stuff thinking he would remain very strong. So if you pulled him twice from crystals naturally, why wouldn’t the returned champ be Dup’d (shouldn’t matter that the 2nd natural pull didn’t actually get you anything more than Shards and MaxSig crystal because you had already Max’s his Sig).

How are other ppl interpreting Kabam's plans ?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    @SummonerNR kabam miike already stated in a post if u pull the champ after he is already at max sig it will not count. I don't remember exactly what thread it was and since the search doesn't work I can't try to find it.
  • Thx, wonder if that maybe was only applicable to what his Sig Level would be when returned, and whether if he comes back awakened or not might be a different answer (?) (just hypothesizing).

The subject of getting the champs back again from a crystal AFTER selling but before they are returned to you I imagine might end up causing a bunch of other issues for some ppl. (??, but hopefully will be OK)
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If he was already at max sig, the crystal would have been converted to a max sig crystal and not applied to the champ. Since they r only returning items used on the champ, they may not have a way or time of checking what crystals may have been converted to max sig crystals.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

Jungle92 said:

So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Yes, up to Sig 99/200. Any Dupes past Max Sig will not be returned.
    Hi Miike, thankss for taking your time and answering us.
    Can you please explain better: i have a max sig r5 5* Namor which a used a gem on.
    I duped him from a crystal AFTER taking him to sig200. Does this mean i will get a not duped copy of it? Or you just meant to say that we can have back a duped namor with maximum 99/200 sig no matter if we duped him from crystals 6 o more times.
    If you got Namor, used an awakening Gem, then took him to Sig 200 with ONLY signature stones, THEN got a Dupe of him (getting a max signature crystal), you'll get your Namor back, your awakening gem, 199 Sig stones, but no additional Dupes.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★

Jungle92 said:

So I used a gem on him and have since pulled him a few times. If I sell will I get the gem back and a duped Namor?

Yes, up to Sig 99/200. Any Dupes past Max Sig will not be returned.
    Hi Miike, thankss for taking your time and answering us.
    Can you please explain better: i have a max sig r5 5* Namor which a used a gem on.
    I duped him from a crystal AFTER taking him to sig200. Does this mean i will get a not duped copy of it? Or you just meant to say that we can have back a duped namor with maximum 99/200 sig no matter if we duped him from crystals 6 o more times.
    If you got Namor, used an awakening Gem, then took him to Sig 200 with ONLY signature stones, THEN got a Dupe of him (getting a max signature crystal), you'll get your Namor back, your awakening gem, 199 Sig stones, but no additional Dupes.
    Thanks!