**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Head Over Heels buff isn't working right

2»

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    The heads over heels node indestructible doesn't remove when i use a heavy attack instead it allows sentinel to regain 20% of max health
    I also have the same problem
    edited February 2020
    The love boost is also bugged when i use heavy with boost active sentinel regens 20% of his health with indestructible active
  • epignosisepignosis Posts: 18
    I had the issues against multiple champs. Archangel got it twice against the first Venom in Love.exe and multiple champs triggered it against that Sentinel. I used 3-4 revives due to this bug already.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Got to heavy quick when it stuns them. Take too long they regen. Just a timing issue. If you do things like Sp1 to make them stun at end. Not enough time to get heavy in before they regen. When they low use light attack then right into heavy when they stun.
    100% normal to epic.
  • j_money1j_money1 Posts: 27
    If you use havok SP3, even if they're at like 50%+ hp, but you manage to deal "fatal" damage, they'll immediately regenerate all HP back to the initial HP at launch of the SP3
  • It doesn't matter who the Champion is in my game. It's happened in Master and Heroic. I've read the node. I understand how it's supposed to work. In Heroic I have 5* rank 4 beaten by 3* because the nodes not working correctly. Just quit trying to be cute and get this game working correctly in all modes before messing it up with a jacked up node that doesn't work. I'm not playing this anymore because the game is not functioning correctly. Thanks for all of special cash seeing how I wont even finish the Event Quest. Always something with this game. Time to find something else that works correctly to play.