**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most underrated Champion of Mcoc

13»

Comments

• Thor (Jane Foster )
    1. Thor (Jane Foster)
    2. Sentinel
    3. Phoenix
    4. Loki
    5. Dr.Voodoo
    6. Yondu
    7. Callous
    8. Rocket Raccoon
    9. Civil Warrior
    10. Spider Man Symbiote
  • *** Poll from way back in October 2018.

No need to revive it.

How is it even being revived by a new forum user if the Search function isn’t even working ??

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    huh, another revived post
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

How is it even being revived by a new forum user if the Search function isn’t even working ??

Searching Google brings up forum threads.
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    OG GUILLOTINE - she's awesome and so under appreciated
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108

How about Karnak? People sh** on him all the time but if you use him correctly he's fantastic.

fantastic?? educate me please. how does 1 use him? he's my only 6 star and I think he sucks
  • Winter Soldier
    On this list I’d say WS, the people’s punching bag. I feel that with Hawkeye having held the title of most underrated for so long he’s actually appreciated. WS when duped has a pretty consistent power drain and paired with KM becomes a bit like Star Lord.

Off this list, I feel like Sentinel is slept on by many people as only really useful in V3. I took him to R5 a while ago and haven’t been disappointed. Consistent heal block, armour drain, incinerate, unstoppable heavy, shock, 2x immune, healing. He was my most used champ for Xbones exploration
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Deej said:

OG GUILLOTINE - she's

Deej said:

OG GUILLOTINE - she's awesome and so under appreciated

She really is. It's surprising what she can achieve with the right synergies:

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Aarkus
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Ronan
    The most underrated champ is KM
    In the right synergy team and duped, he’s pure murder...
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Psylocke
    Psylocke’s spam heavy is very underated try it