**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't usually post my pulls, but...

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
This was the most insane batch of 6 featured cavs I have ever had. I meant to open 5, but in the process of the "pep" method I accidentally snagged a 6th. This was the result of those 6 crystals:

I guess I'll be doing batches of 6 moving forward? Hahaha, not that I'll ever see this luck again.

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    That is some seriously insane luck.
    I have nearly every 5*, and you single handedly pulled 3 5* in one batch I don't even have. Well done sir 👌
  • Flash2099Flash2099 Posts: 4
    That's just insane
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Wow! Good luck you got there.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I wanna know is there a thing like a luck accumulation or something. Like drop rates m? %1 of the summoners have insane luck, and %80 have PHC level luck? Idk. Great pulls and I’m very jelly my friend. Get that thing out of my sight
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    What are the odds? @DNA3000
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Broke RNG
  • Okay, but also, wtf?

Jeezuz christ congratulations.

Take that gold boy up to R5.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I mean, that is just stupid good.
    Seriously.
    Stupid.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Wow. *high fives*
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171

I wanna know is there a thing like a luck accumulation or something. Like drop rates m? %1 of the summoners have insane luck, and %80 have PHC level luck? Idk. Great pulls and I’m very jelly my friend. Get that thing out of my sight

That's a myth. Everything is random
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’ve never seen anything like that in 5 years of playing. Seriously shocking. Congrats.

Dr. Zola
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    How did you pull a 6* from what was obviously a stack of 6 5* Crystals? :smile: (And yes, I understand these were Cavs.) Congratulations! Now go buy a lottery ticket.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,298 ★★★★
    With about 12 tempest loop crystals, I got more trollover to 3*, few 4* including featured champion Longshot, and a single 5* Mr Fantastic.. not the best but it’s better than previous attempts.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    well, ummm, i don't hate you per se but.....
    WTF IS THIS INSANE LUCK!!!!!
    coongrats though
  • Kerneas said:

Depends. The odds of someone opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* champs is about one in 21,256. The odds of opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* and at least one of them be a 6* champ as well is about one in 54,576.

To put those odds into perspective, the odds of getting the $100 prize with a Powerball lottery ticket are one in 36,525. The odds of someone getting a royal flush in video poker are, with correct play, approximately one in 40,000 hands; the odds vary slightly depending on video poker variants (in my lifetime, I've done this exactly twice). The odds of being struck by a car and killed in the United States are about one in 47,000.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kerneas said:

Depends. The odds of someone opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* champs is about one in 21,256. The odds of opening six featureds and having all of them be 5* or 6* and at least one of them be a 6* champ as well is about one in 54,576.

To put those odds into perspective, the odds of getting the $100 prize with a Powerball lottery ticket are one in 36,525. The odds of someone getting a royal flush in video poker are, with correct play, approximately one in 40,000 hands; the odds vary slightly depending on video poker variants (in my lifetime, I've done this exactly twice). The odds of being struck by a car and killed in the United States are about one in 47,000.
    Thanks! This is the answer I awaited. It's interesting it's not such a crazy number as one in a million as I'd expect...