**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you buy the Summoner Sigil?

This is something which has peak my curiosity that how much community have sigil.

P.S. - I don't.

Do you buy the Summoner Sigil? 146 votes

Yes, I buy the sigil every month.
39%
GamerRagamugginGunnerMegaSkater67FeuerschwerJarekTendersquaddalexander1974Cmbk96R_D_JrWardenclockDarkragonShadowstrikeGbabyfreshNitro422GmonkeyBrokenBobomanTheHeroDeservedRaikisBruinsfan8510 57 votes
No, I don't want to pay too much for it.
60%
SnakeEyes69JOHNOSA1995ADDIS0NPcc880SMRkaTerraBUZZdog3000kfd2010SiddhantKwatraVeryCoolUserNameDOKTOROKTOPUSKayser2705AKTEKTaiphoon_zeroSpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5OnmixTimrosHilldarCupid 89 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I feel it's just a tiny bit overpriced. I can see the benefits. But I'm F2P so not interested in buying it. Subscription services are usually only in place for console/PC games so I find it interesting this game has it.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Only for Dezember, there is so much stuff dropping. Its better to have a extended inventory for that time.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    If they release better stuff to buy in the store I might start buying it regularly it's a diamond in the rough
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I already by the $5 dollar unit card per month and I don't want to spend $15 a month on the game so I don't buy it
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Timone147 said:

I’m f2p but truth is I couldn’t justify a subscription with such little pay out for the cost. Take for instance Xbox game pass... you can get a library of video games for the same price per month.

Same reasons why I can’t justify spending money on this game. I can buy an entire game for the cost of a crystal that may get me a character that’s useful in this game.

To judge in game offers fairly, it’s best to look at it as time spent, not what You could get elsewhere. If you can pay $10 to get you what would take 3 hours to get, is $10 worth saving 3 hours? Not advocating for or against the sigil, but looking at it from a different light.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    It’s practically useless IMO for players at lvl 60

Also IMO they need much better deals for resources like Alpha 2 and T5BC’s (should be on par with the glory store)

They should include the nexus 5* crystal for 10,000 shards instead of a lower cost featured 5* crystal

If they did this I’d pony up the money
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I do buy it frequently but not all the time. Sometimes I’ll skip a month if I feel like I don’t need the extra stuff, if I’ve no rank ups to do or I’m not interested in a certain featured crystal for example. I do think it’s worth it though, I have it more often than not, the extra rewards are nice to have and the discounts are a great way to get more iso, something I find myself lacking a lot at the moment. Test of the cavalier rewards are a nice benefit though, it’s nothing massive but it’s certainly helpful and can speed things up a bit. Think about it this way, you earn 300 units per month from having the sigil without even taking into account all of the other benefits it offers. For the same price, you can buy Star Lord’s Loot bag which provides 275 units. The only difference is that you get the 275 instantly rather than over a period of time. But in terms of value, the sigil is a far better offer and in my opinion is reasonably priced.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i boutght it twice then i realised its just basic stuff that should have been included without paying anything and black iso is worth only for 1 featured and that most likely gives you a very old NON featured champ! so i stopped 2 months ago and havent felt any diffrence,infact i felt better opening 4* shards i stead of trading and i have slightly more ISO now.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Collector's daily card is, in my view, much better value. 4.99 for over 700 units. Over 2 Odin's for 60 quid, if you are cavalier is the better value for me at least.

You just need patience to collect it.

Compared to that, the sigil is not good value. Actually compared to the value of most other gaming subscriptions, the mcoc offers are dire.

But this isn't a subscription game, so it's somewhat academic whether these represent value to a purchaser.

Simply because these aren't the core commercial model of kabam.

Their commercial model seems to focus on optimising revenue from gambling, not subscriptions.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’ve bought it once, during the holidays when I knew I would be swimming in shards.

My experience was so-so. Yes, I did open the max featured crystals via the Sigil, but that yielded nothing but the usual litany of tired, old champs. That’s less a flaw with the Sigil than it is with the pRNG engine behind the game.

For what amounts to a paid scrip service, it should offer more in my opinion. With the reduced cool-downs, there is improvement, but I don’t think it’s enough. It’s a bit like a sugar rush—upgrade bits and pieces of things into slightly more valuable bits and pieces of things and hope that rolling those bits and pieces gives you something useful. For $10/month, you should get a lot more rolls and/or a lot more useful stuff.

Dr. Zola
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    In our country we aren’t able to pay or play without VPN
  • Caz2006Caz2006 Posts: 11
    I tried to buy it today but it would not let me buy it from an apple card

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I buy it every month. I do enjoy the benefits, and the units weekly and 5* shards add up.

The Sigil and Unit cards and some arena grinding really help the unit game for me.