**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Abyss run rewards!!... Worth it!

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
So I finally did my first abyss run today!

My 6 star rewards....

My t5cc and awakening gem...

My options...

But hey! At least I got a title out of it...... Silver lining?

Comments

• HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Mutant resources are valuable

So is a science AW (but don’t use it on any of your champs. They aren’t worthy
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Bummer on the MK and dupe. What are the odds?

Any insight on team, matchups, item use?

Dr. Zola
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

My team was Aegon, Claire, Aarkus, Shulk and Elsa

I started with this...

Finished with this...

Around 3900 units total but that includes changing my masteries turning suicides on and off à total of 8 times for specific fights
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I started with this...

Finished with this...

Around 3900 units total but that includes changing my masteries turning suicides on and off à total of 8 times for specific fights
    Awesome! Congrats and thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got the units to run it but going to wait for the Aegon I'll never pull. Congrats
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Hey pal is symbiot supreme works instead clairvoyant
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i wonder how much would it take without AEgon or human torch? can we stun or armor break collector? can we use anything besides Aegon+ units to fight collector??
    @Horror_punk symbiote supreme works on pretty much all the fights Claire does with the exception of cap marvel movie!

@Kalantak the collector has a 55% tenacity so likely shrugs them off, below 40% he becomes debuff immune, I've heard corvus can do well against him if you can get charges before you fight him, and boost to the teeth! I'm not sure about any other counters though!
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    A l p h a said:

@Horror_punk symbiote supreme works on pretty much all the fights Claire does with the exception of cap marvel movie!

@Kalantak the collector has a 55% tenacity so likely shrugs them off, below 40% he becomes debuff immune, I've heard corvus can do well against him if you can get charges before you fight him, and boost to the teeth! I'm not sure about any other counters though!

thanks in theory he is my biggest problem and not sure how much units i can save for him honestly!! havent seen a single run without AEgon so cant even estimate! debuff immune so even fury wont help much.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    A l p h a said:

Thanks alpha bro
    One more question
    Who to bring if i not got Human torch??
    Would Void suffice signature 200
    @Kalantak he would be ot easier with aegon that anyone else... Its a rough fight, might be better to wait... The rewards weren't worth it for me... A double moon Knight certainly wasn't..

@Horror_punk yes void should be fine in place of torch as long as you're going the seatin way
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    rank up namor-maybe
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

i wonder how much would it take without AEgon or human torch? can we stun or armor break collector? can we use anything besides Aegon+ units to fight collector??

IIRC @xNig may have done it without either.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    A l p h a said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I started with this...

Finished with this...

How did Aarkus work out? I’ve been extremely curious. I also have a 6*/rank2.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    ẞlооd said:

Kalantak said:

IIRC @xNig may have done it without either.
    Yup. My 6* Aegon is unduped and I didn’t bring HT for my initial run.

Sadly, I got a Cosmic AG and Cosmic T5CC with my Cosmic 6*s looking like this...

• AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    Wow you got f***ed! Here's an F for you.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    You can always hold items until you get a champ you want. Game isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Nice one man. Wonder Why did you use Elsa?