**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have 5* Generic, Mutant and Mystic AG's.. Opinions?

Comments

• StarzStarz Posts: 153
    I know most will gravitate to Ghost but should I drop the generic on her?? I have two generic
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I would put the Mutant on Iceman.
    Use the Generic on Thing or Quake. I personally prefer Quake.
    Save the Mystic.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mutant on iceman, don't use generic on ghost, use one generic on quake, save the other
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    I'd personally save, ghost, domino, quake don't need dupe

Iceman benefits but I'd wait.

If you are looking for prestige, then again save.
    edited February 2020
    Thank you all. I agree that Quake does not need it hence the R5 unduped though I make a mistake time to time and the cushion is nice but again... not needed.

I've debated Iceman for a while.. I also just recently pulled Ghost so I was curious to see what others would say.

Unless I get a compelling argument from someone, I might just stay. Though I am gullible
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Olhyan said:

I know most will gravitate to Ghost but should I drop the generic on her?? I have two generic

I used a generic on Ghost and have no regrets. It really helps her to get to the sp2 in time to refresh the cruelties and it makes the fights faster. Does he need the sig ability? No. Does she benefit from it? A lot.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    If you can play ghost and like her I'd use the generic on her. Save the mutant for omega red or namor...etc and save the mystic for doom or magik or voodoo. Tho none in your roster need to be awakened. Do not use a generic on quake.

If you can play ghost and like her I'd use the generic on her. Save the mutant for omega red or namor...etc and save the mystic for doom or magik or voodoo. Tho none in your roster need to be awakened. Do not use a generic on quake.

I may practice with my 4* Ghost a little more to see if the worth is there. I, obviously for the most part, havent used her to any great extent to know much but maybe I will now.

I do have Omega Red R4.. and would love a Namor. Mystic is tough... I have a R4 Magik and an awakened VooDoo and would totally consider with Doom if I ever got him. I was hoping to get Longshot but that seems like a ...'longshot' right now.

Ghost and ...Thing are the two I was seriously debating on as far as a generic.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The thing with ghost is that she doesn’t need her sig to be one of if not the best, however that sig provides a HUGE damage boost, for unduped ghost the sp2 is probably half her damage, a duped ghost probably gets double the amount of special 2s, and it also means ghost deals more damage while giving less power to the opponent and also lets you maintain cruelty much easier. If you’re a ghost fan I’d go for it, while she doesn’t need it to be amazing, it takes her to a whole other level
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost's sig ability is amazing. Awaken her, dump everything you have into her. Get to that sp2 faster than ever and win the game. Save the other AG's for now.

I'm assuming you know how to use Ghost properly and have the synergy champs for her.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    to bad you don't have a GoldPool to awaken.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Personally I'd suggest that Thing may be worth awakening. His protection can really help in tough fights, and it makes him much better on defense as well. He's great unduped, but the sig really does add to him, IMO.