**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A.I. uprising with suicide masteries

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi All,

I just wanted to make a video of Nebula vs Winter Soldier to showcase the charge damage to a friend. And looked up some synergies. I saw the Guillotine 2099 synergies and was wondering if it would trigger with suicide masteries.
But I cannot find a post or video that showcases this. I do not have any version of Guillotine 2099 myself so I cannot test it yet.
But if it works, I might consider ranking Nebula even further. And I might grind the basic arena for 2099.
For anyone that tested it, I would like to know if it works nicely in practice aswell.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It works. That interaction was mentioned in the patch notes of a recent update
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I have a 5/65 gully99 and i use nebula to activate the synergy bc i dont have a 5 star warlock or Sentinel but as far as the synergy for nebula it makes a huge difference. I bring proxima and corvus along when i run that team and its night and day for nebula with that team when facing someone who bleeds or posions or nodes that do, alot of fun getting to your sp2 so quick.