**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to beat Sentinel Boss on Epic?

Stuck on this guy, done buying revives, how did you all beat him, after every fight he's at 1%

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Use heavy when he is at 1% it is due to one of the nodes which is heads over heels which gives him a indestructible at 1% health
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Medusa shuts him down
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

Use heavy when he is at 1% it is due to one of the nodes which is heads over heels which gives him a indestructible at 1% health

Sorry i meant 100%... i 100% master level and the first 2 on epic, run thru the whole quest except Sentinel
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Ronan is the ultimate cheese tactic. Use him plus a power of love boost and easu peacy. Needs dupe though. Don't forget to Heavy him at 1% to kill him. Read the nodes man
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i used hyperion one shot him
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Morningstar works too, although I used quake.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i did it with cap iw awakened with tech, science and cosmic synergies on your team. i also have despair l3. don't hit him, just parry until he reverses his healing from agression regeneration node. when he gets to 1% just do heavy
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Try to hit him with a heavy BEFORE the indestructible buff gets on him ... once it's on him . there "might" be a bug that prevents you from killing him at that point. (other threads have asked about it ..)

If, however, you land the heavy, with no indestructible buff on him ... and that heavy deals the killing blow ... so far (??) it seems to me that's the only way ..
    Other than that, anyone works, really ...
    Good luck!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake, Medusa, nullify champs, power control champs shut him down. I really don't know why people are having a problem with him at all. Domino's been the BS fight for me. Stupid crit failure.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    For epic I used Void. Reverse healing ftw and when the indestructible buff triggers, parry and heavy. Down goes Sentinel.

Master and below pretty much anyone works.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Etjama said:

Quake, Medusa, nullify champs, power control champs shut him down. I really don't know why people are having a problem with him at all. Domino's been the BS fight for me. Stupid crit failure.

From what I'm seeing people post, and the situations they're getting into .. it's a couple factors:

1) not everyone is "perfect" players .. some people aren't as good .. fair ..
    2) not everyone has high ranked champs .. so they're at the "low end" for tackling uncollected .. so yes, it is challenging "for them" ;) (case in point, my main account curb stomped them .. no issues .. my 2nd account, struggling in uncollected .. ;) )
    3) possible bug - been mentioned on a few threads, but we're still waiting any confirmation from Kabam if it's verified or not .. or such .. but from what I'm seeing: if the indestructible buff is on, first hit of heavy "nullifies" it, resulting in them healing .. no dieing to the heavy .. *shrug*
    I've had a few fights I've had them trigger invulnerability, then immediately heavy them .. 4 or 5 times before finally getting them down ... that makes it (in my opionion) a LOT harder than intended ;)

So yeah, some people are struggling for those factors ... just because it's easy for you, doesn't mean it's easy for the next guy ;)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

CHEESE IT
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★

CHEESE IT

how many hits? I Think, 829?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Terra said:

CHEESE IT

how many hits? I Think, 829?
    About 180, But my other fight he regened 3 times and I had atleast 400 hits
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Man that epic sentinel was the worst. Claire Voyant was also super annoying. But I have to use four stars cause I don’t have great 5*s. I just used cap marvel and used a ton of revives until I got him down. Then finished him with nick fury. Super annoying. In hindsight I should have used my 4/40 sig 55 proxima but it’s cool. Also btw the Domino fight was cake.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    CapIW with leaderships and despair mastery. It’s over fast.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

CapIW with leaderships and despair mastery. It’s over fast.

Same. Two hits and a whole lotta parties. Ez game.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Etjama said:

Not everyone is an elite player of the game some factors can make some fights harder than it is intended. Before on my old deviceI taught I could not quake very well because I was getting hit in the face by some champs. But after getting a new device gameplay is smoother and now I can quake those champs while thinking of what to eat for breakfast.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    I used Magik, built up his resistance buffs and then hit him with a sp3.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Do you have Cull???

https://youtu.be/WW4lYvjPJgQ

Made 1 mistake, but, overall, very easy with Cull.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Or do the arena, get the boosts and use them. Those badboys are dynamite. Wasp and longshot got him down to the passive stun for me.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Think I used 5 star rank 3 ghost
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    I initially used 4* max Medusa for both runs. Armour shatter then backdraft intercept against the wall, or parry when he turtles. Keep up armour shatter.

Even with 10 stacks of physical resistance, the shatter plus the 3 furies gets him down in around 60 hits running suicides.

Used quake to finish him on the first run. Would have used Morningstar if she wasn't locked in AQ.

Only used Medusa as I'm practicing for running act 5 Ultron again for 100%.