**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get some visibility on Abyss Legends rewards?

Hey admins! The original post said a few weeks after launch, then once a month. It’s been 3 weeks now. Is today the day?

Comments

• Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Kabaam Mike,

Any input when top 300 will be reviewed and rewards are handed out?
  • Meatlips77Meatlips77 Posts: 19
    edited February 2020
    Hopefully soon. Thought they said they would do it in waves but maybe not.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Same here, hope it will be soon
  • The_stranzThe_stranz Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos been a month now and thoughts on when you might release an update on the top 300?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm surprised they haven't released it already. I'm sure way over 300 people have 100% by now. Maybe even thousands at this point.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah I’d appreciate some info on this as well
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    edited February 2020
    I am sure Kabam is looking at each and every run to make sure it was done by account owners and not paid mercs. If you remember Kabam Miike mentioned that in the original Abyss discussion. That’s why it takes time so let’s be patient
  • WongoWongo Posts: 24

We're looking at all of them closely. We may be at 300 already, but we need to be sure that each and every one of them is Legitimate before we award any of the legends Rewards!

Is there any chance you can tweak the rewards like how you did with Lab of Legends? Instead of a 5* kang giving out a 5* thanos. Kang has been here longer than Thanos. Let me complete my collection @Kabam Miike ! :(
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The announcement made it sound like you weren't waiting for 300 to start sending out the rewards. It really stinks for those with legit runs to have to wait because others cheated. It's almost been a month since the release. The first rewards should go out next Wed at the latest.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Kabam Mike, thanks for the reply, but do you have any idea roughly when top 300 list will be announced?
    Can we get approximate date when you guys will be looking at this?
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Any update on this ? It has been more than a month, Kabam said they would update us at least once a month
    I’m giving up on this . It’s been a month and no update.
  • This thread gave me good laughs so thank you.
  • Tjk602 said:

Sorry about that. There is an update above, and I don't have more information past that just yet.

We are pretty sure that we have our 300 Legends, but are vetting each one by hand, which takes some time. I'll try and get something more official soon.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

Sorry about that. There is an update above, and I don't have more information past that just yet.

We are pretty sure that we have our 300 Legends, but are vetting each one by hand, which takes some time. I'll try and get something more official soon.
    Thank you for the update. I'm sure everyone will be pleased that your making sure ppl didn't cheat. I would rather it take longer and know everyone earned the rewards honestly than rush to get it out and have cheaters receive rewards they don't deserve.
  • PitPenguinsPitPenguins Posts: 22

Tjk602 said:

The original announcement sounded like you would be releasing them in batches, not all at once. Is that not the case?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

The original announcement sounded like you would be releasing them in batches, not all at once. Is that not the case?
    Well there had hope it wil last mouth’s before cler with isn’t this case so now probably all done it better to test and make sure no hack Hav Ben involve so I’m quite happy ther wait and tjek op one that’s
    Update? It’s been more than a month.
  • Tjk602 said:

Tjk602 said:

That's the update
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

Tjk602 said:

Tjk602 said:

That's the update
    I understand that you dont really care, but there are guys who are waiting to find out if they are at the first 300 so they can makes moves for they account. So if they can’t show us the first 300, tell us please the first 100.

This is a big deal because we need to know if we made it so we can take into account of another class gem to avoid using our generic for now.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

They didn't expect it to be completed so quickly by so many, because it turned out that AOL was a lot easier then they had thought it would be.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Tjk602 said:

They didn't expect it to be completed so quickly by so many, because it turned out that AOL was a lot easier then they had thought it would be.
    It may be "easy" but you definitely have to spend to fully explore it for sure. I think they underestimated how many whales we have in game still lol.
This discussion has been closed.