**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I’m gonna feel bad what should I do?

Im an officer of a relatively bad alliance, the kind where u have to beg ppl to just join aq. I’m literally carrying us through every aw and aq and taking mvps everytime while the other battlegroups are just playing leapfrog and outright suck. Me, my leader and fellow officers are really close and I know if I leave the alliance I’m gonna let them down. I’ve tried my best to improve the alliance from pretty much begging ppl on global and almost spamming the alliance recruitment tab just to get better players but to no avail. It seems like the easy route is to just find another alliance but I’ll feel like a coward. I feel like I’ve put the alliance in a bad shape since I’ve kicked 12 inactive players and leaving doesnt seem like the right thing to do after that. What should I do?

I’m gonna feel bad what should I do? 18 votes

Just leave and find a better alliance while keeping in touch with the old alliance’s leaders
100%
PantherusNZTerraUncle_Fatty_247LibralonixHendrossHammerbro_64John757booscka2536PeaRatThicco_Modepanda_mcocH3t3rBonzodavidILLUSION8Das_giOctoberstackLucifer1810Vendemiaire 18 votes
Stay in the alliance and hope for good players to miraculously show up
0%

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Just leave and find a better alliance while keeping in touch with the old alliance’s leaders
    I've been there. Fruitless recruiting and dealing with bad members is the worst part of being an alliance officer/leader. The problem is that the issue is usually cyclic, you have a poor alliance due to poor members, and you can't get better members because it's a poor alliance...

Leave and find a better alliance, you'll enjoy the game far more.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Snap, been there done that got the tshirt. Just tell your mates how you feel and that you've been contemplating leaving. Or you could stay and recruit players to fill the void and then leave. If you havnt tried it already maybe see if theres any alliances looking for a merger. At the end of the day you need to have fun playing the game, and if your not then what's the point?
  • Just leave and find a better alliance while keeping in touch with the old alliance’s leaders
    I was in a similar predict. So i joined a new ally made new close friends. Whenever i would feel burnt out or not feel like playing competitively i would join my old ally back as thats kinda of like a second home and like what other people have said if your not having fun in your current place find a new place
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Thanks everyone, really appreciate it. At the moment I’m just stuck on the merging step. Maybe I’m just impatient since it’s hard to find someone who wants to merge w/ us. A lot of ppl want the same since theyve been put in bad situations which I’m aware and completely understand. I just want to run 3 map 4s and that would be like a dream come true for me lol. Think I’ll give them another week, thanks everyone