**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I sell my 5 star r4 duped Cull Obsidian?

Should I sell my 5 star r4 duped Cull Obsidian? 43 votes

Yes
48%
New_Noob168TerraBpn88855JonibärchenSugoi_DubaiBruinsfan8510StarLord110896KenaispaceoctopusAleorRhysi0_SidDDragonLordNeoK3600Aaronc94Ctfz35AshKetchumNimorsastomApollo107 21 votes
No
51%
Disbanded_pensKaruseusR41nb0wm4g1cFoxhero007SiddhantKwatraThatGuyYouSaw235Referencercm2017Gamesbond90Colonaut123SavageYeti2631NeotwismCASrinivasDead1FreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeCaptainPollPapicante1StellanPlinko 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Yes
    Not that he got so much worse.. but there are many comics that are so much better than he is that will benefit more from the t4cc and t2a
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Depends on what other champions you have
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    No
    nah
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    If you have a champ better than cull that you want to rank up, then yes.
  • Options
    StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    Yes
    I want to take my 6* sunspot to rank 2.. Figured that t2a and ISO will help
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No

I want to take my 6* sunspot to rank 2.. Figured that t2a and ISO will help

Then you have already provided your answer. The decision is quite player specific and yours is more from rank up resource perspective.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No
    If you thought he was worth R4 in his original state, then you'd definitely find him R4 worthy now since he's considerably easier to ramp up and his damage isn't changed that much.
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Yes
    There is no real reason not to sell in the last days of the time window they have given. You have enough days to test him now and you can decide to relevel him back without spending anything since you are getting everything back. The extra level up points you can get from releveling is just an added bonus :p