**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock or nick fury to R5

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Was thinking warlock cause I need his utility and NF has solid enough damage output at R4 for now, think I’m choosing wisely?

Comments

• LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    Ghost and Cap Marvel deal tons of damage, so Id vote for the utility god Warlock.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nick for being a bleed god, having some good utility, and also for the CMM synergy
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    It’ll be warlock, definitely need utility over damage. Thanks for the insight everyone
  • SpanxSpanx Posts: 2
    You don’t need warlock to be r5 to be mega useful but NF kind of doe’s. I have warlock as a 6*r3 and he is beast but can easily tackle same content with him as 6*r2
  • SpanxSpanx Posts: 2
    That said warlock is my favorite champ not named ghost
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ghost was my
    First R5. Honestly I like my R5 sparkles more. I think warlock will prolly be #1 next lol. Next R5 will be NF or Human Torch. Prolly NF
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Spanx said:

You don’t need warlock to be r5 to be mega useful but NF kind of doe’s. I have warlock as a 6*r3 and he is beast but can easily tackle same content with him as 6*r2

I’d argue against this for two reasons.

1) his damage isn’t the greatest, so he *needs* r5. (I r5ed my quake from similar logic)

2) since his utility is so good, he’d have massive use, and champs you’ll be using the most are r5 worthy
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Why is everyone saying Nick fury lacks utility? How's this for utility:
    Decoy is destroyed, all debuffs dropped
    Stun immune after decoy is destroyed
    Tactical charges provide unblockable attacks and stops evade/autoblock champs
    Insane bleed damage output
    Amazing synergies across the board
    Can tank an SP3 while decoy is still up (in a situation they won't bait or AoN nodes)
    Causes disorient on SP1

Now with those main points made, I don't think you could go wrong with either rank up. They're both very well worthy of an R5 situation
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Both are great champs, but Warlock has more utility in War offense, Act 5, Act 6, etc. Do him.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Warlock
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Vote for Warlock.

Nick Fury has a good synergy that increases attack for his team, but its useful when he's already dead. So a dead R4 is less wasteful than a dead R5.
    But joking aside, I have both as R5. I don't like playing as Nick Fury, as (awakened) his most effective style is when the real nick fury is present and he is below 30% health. That is a little to nerve wracking for me, since I can't always avoid damage in end game content.