**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Wackerlie said:

In game name: wackerle
    iPhone 11
    Version 13.3
    WiFi on or off
    Latest game version installed
    Game is lagging at ridiculous rate. I can’t finish 3 to 5 hit combos. Player slows down so much that my opponent has time to respond and parry me in war or start there own combo. Can’t keep up with the resources needed to heal my champs cus of your game always sucking. My 5 year old galaxy seemed to run smoother. How is it that the ai never lags just my controls?

just stick with it, it seems fluid only on Iphone X.. trust me, I have both Iphone XS and Iphone X and runs smoothly only on the second.. ridiculous
  • shytanshytan Posts: 2
    In game name: .Tann.~1.
    Device: iPhone 7 Plus
    Operating system: IOS 13.3.1
    Cellular/WiFi: both
    Latest game version
    Local cellular company: inet mobile
    Description of issue: it’s been about 24 hours since the game stock at loading page. I have uninstalled and reinstall the app several times with no avail.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    The lag is real. Real bad. Trying to do variant 2 and it's almost unplayable. This Korg is hitting me with his second special because i can't dash back due to the lag. I have multiple videos now trying to get past it.

In game name: Nick Caine
    Device: Iphone 11 pro max
    Operating System: 13.3.1
    Cell/Wifi: both
    Latest game version
    Cell company: Verizon
  • In-Game Name: Fizzix
    Device and Model: iPad Pro (10.5”)
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 25.2
    Game Mode: Most recent was in AQ and AW this morning (1/31/20), but happens in EQ and Arena as well.
    Description of the Issue: Several input issues causing me to frequently lose fights, this has been going on for months. It has gotten worse over the last few months and contributed to my departure from my last alliance which is trying to reach gold 1(currently gold 2);
    1. When trying to back up/def: swipe left once, champ does not do anything but stand there. In another fight, standing in a block, defender starts to wind up a heavy, I swipe left several times, my champ goes between just standing and block position. Champ never backs up, I get clobbered by the heavy.
    2. Going into an attack pattern, MLLLM does not responding to inputs correctly some of the time.. I swipe right get medium hit, tap once for light hit, tap again but instead of light hit, my champ either goes into a heavy or dodges back (I tapped, did not swipe left or hold for a heavy).
    I have closed and restarted the game. I have restarted my iPad. I make sure all other apps are closed when I play. None of these actions help at all.

• Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    IOS 13.3
    Game 25.2
    iPhone 6s / iPad air2

Tired of having this laggy times where you get whacked without having any chance to defend thanks to inputs coming or coming at all. Standing with a block and suddenly move anyway. Combo likely to be stopped during execution and leaving champs wide open. Fights starts before coming in to center and get 5 punches in the face right away.

Disconnects in the fight is great fun too. Reconnects seams to keep a level of gameplay at a low input rate.

Fights can start in normal speed and during fights everything speeds up and makes combos more difficult.

How your developers can get this strange behavior month after month is so hopeless. Are you changing game setup all the time?
  • TheAsel99TheAsel99 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: TheAsel
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.2.0
    Game Mode: Mainly Quests and sometimes Arena
    Description of the Issue: During a fight the game will randomly just crash without any error after a few combos. When I reopen the game the first time it will go back to the fight but when it happens again I will have my character dead or brought to half hp. In the last few days it has happened even 10 times a day.
    Don't know if it's a related issue but lately the game has to restart even if I close it for a second, very annoying since I always switch between my alliance chat app and the game.
  • In-Game Name: 
    multiple accounts
    Device and Model: 
    SAMSUNG GALAXY s9
    IPhone 6 
    Device Operating System: 
    ANDROID v9
    Iphone software 12.4.4
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Cellular (Mobile Data): vodaphone australia
    Game Version: 
    v25.3.0
    Game Mode: 
    Alliance War 
    Description of the Issue:
    Lag and glitches during fights including dexterity not working, parry not working and combos being stopped randomly at 2 or 3 hits causing mass punishment and champ KOs costing war victorys in our alliance and mass resources used.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    In-Game Name: richtheman
    Device and Model:
    Iphone 11 pro
    Device Operating System:
    ios 13.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Cellular (Mobile Data): vodafone
    Game Version:
    current
    Game Mode:
    Act 6 and everywhere really
    Description of the Issue:
    Lag and glitches during fights including dexterity not working, parry not working and combos being stopped randomly at 2 or 3 hits. thumb down on block - enemy still hits. Swipe back and go into block doesn't work either.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    In-Game Name: n0ux
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.3
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: Framerate is really low in combat. It’s really difficult to play in difficult content. On top of that most of the time game freezes for 0.5 second when Darkhawk enter/changes his stances or Ghost enters phase, this causes loss of controls and im getting hit without any chance of defending.
  • ClussaClussa Posts: 1
    In -game name: Clussa
    Device: iPad Air2
    This game is been lagging for months now experiencing all the stuff mentioned above cost a lot of resources in alliance quest and wars.
    When is it gonna get fixed? I got tired of waiting after 6 months thinking it’ll be fixed in the next update
  • Burt_macklin_FBIBurt_macklin_FBI Posts: 9
    edited February 2020
    Burt McLin
    iPhone XR
    Newest iOS and most recent version of game(mojo whatever)
    Map 5 aq
    Here are some pics of the lag I’m experiencing. This is a frame by frame break down of a hit on the defender. Notice in pic 3

the white numbers indicating physical damage that comes from contact and notice in that same pic the defender is not blocking yet. In the next frame he is blocking as if he got the block up before the contact.

Edit. The pics got uploaded out of order. Pic 4 is the contact pic were physical damage is being done and the defender is not yet blocking. Pics 1 and 2 should be after 3 and 4.

• nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    The game lag in fights is even worse than yesterday, looks like it’s getting worse everyday. Please fix your game and servers.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    the lag for me feels like it just keeps getting worse and worse. playing difficult content is boarderline not possible. defenders teleporting across the map and recovering from an attack in an instant. i’m literally just wasting resources finishing quests because i take damage for no reason. i love this game please do something about it. months of lag is starting to turn me away.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Ronny889
    Latest iOS and game

So tired of telling you the same things over and over month after month.

Again having the same issues with disconnects, now left side of controls are random, sometimes reacting just like it supposed to but more likely to not being accurate so parry and evade misses all the time. Specials are just bad, triggers when it feel like it.

Defenders fly across from side to side with an incredible speed and reaching all across area even if attackers dash backwards. AI must have a special knowledge about what’s next.

Game speed is changing all the time, often mid fights.

Moving from node to node in events can be having a delay for seconds before actually moving. No wonder why we see this in fights when this are all over the place.

Listen for once and report these things to the developers!!
  • Chevyman17Chevyman17 Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    Phone: iPhoneXR
    Version 25.3
    Latest software.
    Connection: WiFi and regular network(ATT)
    Game is asking to download data every time I startup. Followed by unresponsive controls during some modes of gameplay. Particularly seeing it during alliance quests. Seems stable in event quest play.
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Jakles
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, AT&T
    Game Version Installed: Most recent patch was downloaded the day after the Mojo update, I think Friday February 7, but it may have been on the 6th.
    Game Mode: All modes, but the most recent crashes were happening in alliance quest, Map 4. The entire app crashed to the phone's homescreen mid fight on the tech type champion on the node right before Thanos
    Description of the Issue: During fights, I am getting frequent lag/freeze type bugs during the fight (since early January when I updated to iOS 13). I have had several crashes to the desktop/homescreen since January. Since the main update to the monthly event (to the Mojo event, and then a small patch the following day), the lag is much worse and I have crashed to the "desktop" several times mid fight. The most recent of these was in Alliance Quest Map 4. I crashed while fighting with Quake against Archangel I think. I crashed twice while fighting with Capt Marvel against the last tech champion on the node right before Thanos. The lag/hitches/crashes seem to happen most often when doing dash attacks, especially from across the screen, or when there are lots of flashy animations going on. In particular, with Capt Marvel, when she enters binary mode, I get the most lag/freezes. This happens most often when using special 1 and entering binary mode while executing her jump attack that ends sp1. During a binary powered attack was when my game crashed twice, mid-fight, back to back.

I have had no issues prior to January with any of these champions against any of this content.

Please fix this. As long as I keep crashing during fights, I'm lost half my health. If this happens twice, I lose that champion.

These bugs are making me a burden to my alliance and even preventing me from attacking during Alliance Wars. Currently I just place defenders and my alliance attacks without me.
  • lutra_01lutra_01 Posts: 18
    edited February 2020
    Just using Captain America Infinity War in variant 1 chapter 3.1 and noticed that after I launched the special 3 attacks he temporarily will not block. Sometimes I had no control of my champ at all and he just moves merrily forward to his death and no interaction with the screen can change his direction. Specifically noticed this against the Ultron boss.

Please look into this pronto.

iPhone 8 plus with latest update
    Using current version of Mcoc
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    iPhone 7+, latest software. Happened several times to me as well with CAIW. Uncollected EQ.
  • InfernoDInfernoD Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Inferno_D
    Device and Model: (iPad Air 2)
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 13.3.1)
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.3
    Game Mode: All of them, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest & Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Champs dash forward unprovoked, opponents launch specials mid combos, holding heavy randomly causes a dash back, combos stop randomly causing you to just stop and get a pummeling from the AI.
  • D_142D_142 Posts: 9
    Can someone tell me why this is still happening?
    Like come on Kabam, you’ve known about this issue for months now and still no fix?
    I just got wrecked in the new quest “Love is a Battlerealm 3” because my champ decided to become none-responsive during game played. now once but three times causing me to loose 2 champs to Hela or all things...
    Ugh! When are you guys planning on fixing this lag/none
  • Name : Batman_G
    Device: iPhone 8+
    Version 25.3
    My system: iOS 13.3.1
    Both cellular and WiFi.
    Game mode: AQ and EQ(x-communication)

Game is lagging in AQ both map four and five i can attest too. I was just trying to complete the final chapter EQ X-C 100% While fighting the ambush fight on the inevitable protocol path, medium attacks were not registering. After remembering experiencing this same thing just the day prior, I quit the fight and came here. I ask that y’all get it together. Truthfully, we all love the game. We would just like to see the same energy we put into the game; reciprocated. That’s not much. Please fix the server issues or whatever it may be. I’m ready to finished UC EQ and move on to Epic.
  • Mleungm4168Mleungm4168 Posts: 6
    IGName: Green Thunder
    iPhone 7 Plus
    IOS
    Version 25.3
    4g, Wifi

So I wasn't able to access the app within 3 days, and after I updated my IOS, it lost connection of the game so quick. Was wondering if I would be able to get compensated for the daily calendar award for the three days I missed since it wasn't my fault? Also my daily bundle gift has also missed 3 days because the game won't load.

Thank you.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I am not going to go into crazy detail with my phone. Iphone xs max. I had zero lag and zero problems logging into the game. After the last apple update or like 3-4 days ago or so the game is absolutely trash. On WiFi or data sometimes it won’t even let the game open. Aq and aw super laggy to the point of force closing the app bc it’s unplayable. Sometimes I randomly get logged in to an account that I haven’t had access to for over 3 years. Really frustrating. I would exit out and it would take me right back to that account. Then I have to actually login through the game before I get into my account. Then after that I get login issues 75% of the time to where it just has an exclamation point with WiFi bars in bottom right corner.

The login to another account part is not happening to anyone else in my alliance, but there are 8-10 other people experiencing massive lag and login issues.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Name : Midknight007
    Device: iPad Pro 12.9 1 TB
    Version 25.3
    My system: iOS 13.3.1
    Both cellular and WiFi.
    Game mode: Dropped inputs and lags between loading a match and between matches. I keep getting a connection issue symbol, but I am on fiber optic with a 1G line. On WiFi, I am getting 400+ mb/s. The issue is completely on your side.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    edited February 2020

When opening the game I get server issues WAY more than I used to. Doesn’t matter where I am either at work, at home, at a friends on the WiFi off the WiFi etc. just gives me the connection issues loading way too often. Started after love is a battle realm event or whatever it’s called with Deadpool. I’m using an iPhone 7
  • panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Posts: 32
    edited February 2020

Name: panda.exe
    Device: iPhone SE
    Operating System: iOS 13.3.1
    Game Version: 25.3
    Problem: Cellular and Wifi, all modes mostly EQ and SQ. When I start the game, I often have a similar issue to @airmundo where I get a bad connection, even when I have full bars. Another problem is that when I do light/medium attacks it sometimes makes me dash back. Also when I try to block sometimes my champion would just do nothing and run into the opponent. These problems started some time around v25.3, when Love is a Battlerealm 3 was released. After this update, whenever I start the game it sometimes shows "Account already linked, log in." When I click log in, it logs in to an account I haven't used in a while. This has happened less frequently than the other issues though.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Anyone else seeing lag when using Longshots heavy? I normally don't get lag from other champs but he's very consistent.
    iPad mini 4
    Everything is as updated as can be, so latest version of everything.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    airmundo said:

When opening the game I get server issues WAY more than I used to. Doesn’t matter where I am either at work, at home, at a friends on the WiFi off the WiFi etc. just gives me the connection issues loading way too often. Started after love is a battle realm event or whatever it’s called with Deadpool. I’m using an iPhone 7

This happens all the time now since the Longshot loading screen.

Streaming Netflix...no problem. Watching YouTube...no problem. Opening MCOC with full bars of WiFi...problem. Using iPhone X on WiFi with router in plain sight. Loading takes minutes, switching between modes sometimes just doesn’t happen. WiFi signal icon is a mainstay on screen.

Dr. Zola