**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Mojo

I don’t understand why Kabam thinks a fight like this is even fun at all. It is overly complicated and unless you have a team of high level 6*s then you are just wasting resources or money. They are ruining this game with stuff like this. I 100% completed last month’s uncollected event quest but I will not waste resources to even make one path through this one! Great job Kabam!!!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,032 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

All you need is a chanp without buffs, that’s all, just parry heavy

Don’t parry heavy only make sure u don’t use the heavy when he Hav the charts of heavy
  • Mcoc_alMcoc_al Posts: 46
    I managed a few one shots with corvus, you don't need 6 star champs just a change is gameplay, just parry and heavy the whole fight
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I generally hate fights that punish you for not soloing. But Mojo is doable. Has a lot of counters
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

I don’t understand why Kabam thinks a fight like this is even fun at all. It is overly complicated and unless you have a team of high level 6*s then you are just wasting resources or money. They are ruining this game with stuff like this. I 100% completed last month’s uncollected event quest but I will not waste resources to even make one path through this one! Great job Kabam!!!

I had trouble aswell. My saving grace was the holy trinity.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    You can easily 1 shot him. Just keep throwing heavies.

https://youtu.be/CO_0T-rw-eA
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91

So can you tell us what’s your idea of fun? One shotting an UC Boss everymonth with any kind of champ? So basically you just want rewards without working hard to get them right?
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    I one shot with a max 5* domino. I little tricky but not that hard. Love the animations tho! good job kabaam!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Going to take a shot in the dark that you didn't face nameless thanos in uncollected eq or aegon boss on his release. Thanos was a lot harder than mojo and aegon forced you to restart the lane if you didn't 1 shot him. There was also a vision OG a while back as the second or 3rd boss that hit special 3 instantly at the start of the fight. Occasionally in uncollected you will find a boss that requires you to alter your quest team or play style to overcome him. The aegon was the one on his release that had a combo counter that climbed every second of the fight and couldn't be reset. Hydra adaptoid and the dreaded ice Phoenix were another 2 that road blocked many
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    JUST QUAKE HIS A**
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    I'm still learning Quake but was able to remove 50% of his health with a 4r5. The rest went down with the help of 5r4 CapIW and Corvus. Surprising cause I expected that boss to be a lot more infuriating than that. Still hate his mechanics though, personal opinion and all that but I don't find it fun at all when you have to keep track of so many things happening all at once... or maybe it was just the nodes...
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    You're just not there brother.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

I'm still learning Quake but was able to remove 50% of his health with a 4r5. The rest went down with the help of 5r4 CapIW and Corvus. Surprising cause I expected that boss to be a lot more infuriating than that. Still hate his mechanics though, personal opinion and all that but I don't find it fun at all when you have to keep track of so many things happening all at once... or maybe it was just the nodes...

It was mostly the nodes adding to what you had to keep track of in the fight
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Just took my first run.

Well, that was fun and interactive...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I'm no good and I used one revive on Mojo, I didn't even read the nodes.

5r3 quake.

This months bosses really suited quake, next month maybe not but the main problem is not having the right champ sometimes.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Okay, after a couple of painful practice runs: two 30% revives (the second because Mojo was on 1% health, darn him), and he's down. MVPs were 5/50 Quake and 5/50 CAIW. Small shout-out to 4/55 Kingpin, whose Unstoppable Heavy has been really useful this month.

It's a fight very dependent on RNG, and on an opponent AI that lets you parry/Heavy without also using Dexterity, which generates buffs.

But try again, and definitely don't try to revive past him once he's at 5 persistent charges, OP. The degen just wrecks anyone (with the possible exception of Ghulk, whom I don't have at a useful rank). Just exit and re-run; as the Energy refills are definitely cheaper than healing/revives.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

But try again, and definitely don't try to revive past him once he's at 5 persistent charges, OP. The degen just wrecks anyone (with the possible exception of Ghulk, whom I don't have at a useful rank). Just exit and re-run; as the Energy refills are definitely cheaper than healing/revives.

I'll point out again my maxed 5* ghost bursted him with enough dmg, that that didn't really bother me.
    on a bad run, I'd chuck him for 1/3 his life ..
    Usually, I'd take over 1/2.
    I managed to 1 shot him with ghost .. once (like you said, RNG .. I got lucky) :)

But yeah, awakened ghost, rush power to sp2, hammer him ... then (probably) die ..

Not suggesting ghost, specifically, just pointing out that any "burst" champion will do reasonably well .. despite the degens/fury/whatever mechanics ..

That's why a lot are saying Corvus works well.
    I suspect Domino trashes him with ease as well? (+RHulk +Masacre synergy)

and any other burst champ should be able to generate good dmg before going down. So reviving when he's at 5 charges is an option .. IF you have a burst champ .. ;)

Otherwise, yeah, I agree with you ... without that option, he is TOUGH once at 5 charges .. :(
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★

Okay, after a couple of painful practice runs: two 30% revives (the second because Mojo was on 1% health, darn him), and he's down. MVPs were 5/50 Quake and 5/50 CAIW. Small shout-out to 4/55 Kingpin, whose Unstoppable Heavy has been really useful this month.

It's a fight very dependent on RNG, and on an opponent AI that lets you parry/Heavy without also using Dexterity, which generates buffs.

Cap is amazing on this. Watch the prompts and if he activates his death field and you have a buff from dexterity, just parry, back off, and repeat until it’s gone. It’s a long fight, but very doable if you pay attention and adapt play style on the fly.

If prompt is “charge heavy”, then just attack normal. Don’t blindly parry-heavy all fight. If it’s “block an attack”, then intercept or bait heavies. “Dodge an attack”, just parry and fight until it’s gone.

I actually might be the only one crazy enough to say this, but it actually was kind of a fun challenge to have to adapt in an instant.

Lastly, awakened Corvus won’t die from the degen. If you have him, he’s a great option when mojo is at 5 million followers.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    He is easy with Quake if you have her. Dont even need to be good at heavy/dex you can just heavy/parry to victory

https://youtu.be/tpghFi7RD0g
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Dshu said:

Going to take a shot in the dark that you didn't face nameless thanos in uncollected eq or aegon boss on his release. Thanos was a lot harder than mojo and aegon forced you to restart the lane if you didn't 1 shot him. There was also a vision OG a while back as the second or 3rd boss that hit special 3 instantly at the start of the fight. Occasionally in uncollected you will find a boss that requires you to alter your quest team or play style to overcome him. The aegon was the one on his release that had a combo counter that climbed every second of the fight and couldn't be reset. Hydra adaptoid and the dreaded ice Phoenix were another 2 that road blocked many

IMO that adaptoid, Nameless Thanos and Nameless Guillotine were the worst bosses in EQ that I've ever faced.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    #Ghulk

He thrives on passive degen.
    His only buff would be from the dexterity mastery.

Walk in the park.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

#Ghulk

He thrives on passive degen.
    His only buff would be from the dexterity mastery.

Walk in the park.

not necessarily ... Mojo (uncollected) can put so many degens on him it literally overwhelms him .. (watch Seatin's first encounter with Mojo, using GHulk .. LOL)

Better option than most, for sure ... but not sure I agree with "walk in the park" ;)
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    I'm lucky in that I did the Mojo fight once for completion and realized that this month my time will be better spent tackling act 5. I'm not stressing over an UC Mojo when I have other content I can do