**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special arena.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I finished it and didn’t get anywhere near enough for the mojoverse special event. I need so many more mars invisible , Deadpool etc... does regular arena count because I don’t want to grind that with no more rewards if I don’t have to.

Will regular arenas work?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I think so. Should anyway.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It just says arena so that's what I would assume.
  • Correct, any qualifying Champs will work for those objectives, even when fought in other Arenas.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★

Correct, any qualifying Champs will work for those objectives, even when fought in other Arenas.

You’ll hardly get matched Against those champs in the normal arenas though, i doubt many will resort to that.
  • felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8
    Just for reference. I got all objectives for 2,95 million made in mojoverse arena. Of course it will differ based on your champ roster.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    @felini8686 I am at 1.6 M score with around 56 matches. I assumed it would be done by 6M for me.

Still got to fight Deadpool around 100 matches. 295 M seems a lot though ? Or am I missing anything ?

If I have to grind 295 M I will take a pass on deadpool profile pic.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    All of the objectives bar the Deadpool one are pretty straightforward and can somewhat be gained through regular arena, but you hardly ever see Deadpool in regular arena and you need to fight him 150 times for his full rewards.
  • @felini8686 I am at 1.6 M score with around 56 matches. I assumed it would be done by 6M for me.

Still got to fight Deadpool around 100 matches. 295 M seems a lot though ? Or am I missing anything ?

I think he meant 2.95 million, or 2,950,000.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I got all objectives done last night. 150 fights over 4mil in total score. Just do 10 fights a day, 5 each time morning and evening. It's not that bad then.
  • felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8

@felini8686 I am at 1.6 M score with around 56 matches. I assumed it would be done by 6M for me.

I meant 2 950 000 score ;)
  • I finished the Deadpool Arena in under 1.2m points.

Don’t actually have to fight all 3 fights each time, against normal/similar rated Deadpool teams, while keeping streak going. Forget doing that.

Just pick teams using two 2* champs and then a higher 3* or 4* champ for 3rd slot to be the one to fight against Deadpool.
    As soon as first 2 fights start, just Pause and QUIT those non-deadpool fights.

And only actually fight the 3rd one against Deadpool using your lopsidedly higher rated last attacker, which will also be a short duration fight because of unbalanced team you picked to use, as well as being at the beginning of the Win Streak all the time so matchup is even more lopsided.