**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th 6* - Is she a Dud?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Good prestige. Nothing more unless you dupe her.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    GagoH said:

I got her and then duped her. She’s garbage. A shame such a powerful marvel character hits weaker than nick fury. Hopefully she gets buffed.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Run her with Emma Frost and she’s MUCH better.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    She can hit hard and sig can give a nice Regen.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    fine-ish
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    She has prestige that's the only sliver lining
  • Ryse said:

good for extremely long fights. not as bad as everyone here are telling. ramp her up and sp3. thank me later. she was my 1st 4* so i know how useful she can be in longer fights. also, sp1 again and again if you want to continuously damage. she will power gain madly

This. This right here. She is not as bad as people say and she may not be endgame but she sure has uses
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Parry, heavy to build up furies.
    She's not the best but she does have some potential. Got her duped 5* and 6*
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Good for arena I guess... and by that I mean you can heavy a few times, hit SP1 and then have (or almost have) enough power for an SP3 then that will KO.
    Wouldn’t use her for anything other than fights like that.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    She's not that bad as people will tell you.

She has 3 different playstyles according to me.

1. Spamming sp1s and sp2s. For mid to long fights
    Land about 5 heavies to get 5 phoenix force charges. You will now gain furies faster. Use your sp1 at 7-8 furies to convert them to power. You should get upto an sp2 and will get furies slower. Your goal is to remain at 7-8 or 9 furies. As you hit 10 furies, use your sp2. It'll consume some furies and give you phoenix force charges. Get upto 5-6 charges, use sp1, rinse and repeat
    You stay at 8 or 9 furies all the time and damage is pretty good.

2. With Emma Frost synergy. For short fights.
    Spam heavies to get phoenix force charges. You'll get furies insanely fast. As you hit overload, you'll be at 11 furies for the duration of the overload with the synergy. Not very effective imo.

3. Without Emma Frost synergy. For short fights.
    Spam heavies for about 6+ phoenix force charges. Use sp1 when at 9-10 furies to convert them to power. You should now be at sp3. Use your sp3 at 11 furies to get a devastating sp3. This is much faster than Emma Frost synergy.

Phoenix is not the most insane champ but still not a dud. People don't know how to play her.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    Good prestige, when awaken, she recovers a bit of health when she is knocked out.. sort of same concept with Heimdal but effect is on herself... Lagacy has 6* duped Phoenix sig40 and he isn’t hot into ranking her up.